Dutchess

I rolled my eyes and closed my notebook. It was my last class of the day until I had to go to work.

"With that being said I'd like to close the class with any questions you have about the up coming quiz next week Monday." Pr.Ronald says. I grabbed my bag and left the class with no hesitation.

As a sophomore in college I was having a rough second year. I went in broke asf and finishing off the last two months in debt with $15,000. I been through financial aid and I've been through loans. But this shit was no joke for my education. Of course I did work study but that whole check wasn't helping pay shit off.

So I had another job on hand to help get myself out of debt while my work study money went toward the next two years of college. My second job was of course stripping.

My room mate Brittany also stripped at the club with me. I had no shame in my game as long as it paid my way out of debt and also paid for the next two years I was okay.

As I stepped out the shower I pulled my hair up and went to my room. Britt knocked on the door while I pulled out clothes for the night.

"Yo Chewy, Dej not gone make It to the club tonight, you taking her shift.? I already got sparkle." She asked. I bit my lip and slid my thongs up,

"Okay." She smiled.

"Alright I'll see you down there chew." I nod and she closed my door. After getting dressed, I grabbed my bag and bus card and headed out the building.

Being a stripper and living on campus was a tough roll I had to be sure that I was always protected. My mace and tazer came in handy for the thiefs.

I also didn't give a shit if everyone knew me as a stripper. Only because at the end of the day my education was being paid for by me.

As I arrived at the club I went to the back to get dressed. I worked in the VIP section always. Only because I kissed ass to get there. I'm not gonna lie my body was not the baddest but my mouth got me where I was and I wasn't complaining.

Everyone wanted to get to the VIP section. That's where the best of the best was. I'm talking the strippers who had certified stripping license. Bitches who paid to get asses and shake Shit. Ballers who had cash like that.

I was grateful to get a spot. I sat up at my mirror and undressed.

"Chewy..." I looked up still deciding which strip fit to put on for the night. I saw a friend of mines, Rose.

"Hey rose." I say and slide into the little piece. She smiled and handed me my necklace she borrowed. I nod and got back to buisness.