Dutchess

As I was out on my way to get breakfast I felt my phone vibrate on my hip. I pulled it out and read the message from Mac.

You not on yo shit come do yo job.!!

I rolled my eyes. He was talking about O'Shea. I sighed and text Oshea before making a U-turn back towards The hood.

I decided for O'Shea to take me out to eat. Let me get to know more about her before I become her side bitch.

We actually had a good time going out to eat. I was Prepared to get in and get out but once we started to leave I became a bit sad. We were enjoying ourselves but that came to an end.

She took us back to Macs place.

As I sat in the car with O'Shea. she rolled up a blunt and l spoke.

"So, tell me about yourself." O'Shea giggled,

"So you the Feds now huh.?" I giggled and rolled my eyes. She sighed,

"Well... i grew up in Detroit Michigan. Raised by a single parent. My pops died when I was twelve... I got my smoking habits from depression.... that's how I deal with shit... I smoke the pain away." I listened to Osheas story and never realized how strong she really was. I'd probably been ended my life after all she's been through.

"Mac took me in and here I am now.... five years later and a drug lord." She sat the pearled blunt aside with the other six she rolled while telling me her story. She was a well respected Drug lord with Mac so I know her income was healthy as fuck. Already I could tell Osheas been through a lot.

She lost her first child a year ago and she felt everyday things were getting worse. But through all that this girl kinda had a hold on me. As I respected her for being so strong

"O'Shea your strong." I say. She looked at me her stormy gray eyes almost blood shot red.

"That's the most nicest thing someone had ever said to me." She says and lay back on the chair.

"I'm a good person... if you ever need or want anything just ask...." She started to spark another blunt but I took her hand and held it. any more blunts and she'd crash.

O'Shea looked at me and I sighed,

"Let me go." She says and pulled away.

"O'Shea no... please." She sighed and got out the car. I watched her walk up to the door. I hope she wasn't trynna fuck. I smacked my lips and followed after her.

We went inside and I closed the door behind and followed her up to the living room. She turned the tv on. The basketball game was on. I sat beside her on the couch and she sighed.

"So.... tell me about you." She says and smile. I giggle and pushed her face away from mines.

"What you wanna know.?" O'Shea smacked her lips and stared at my thighs. I loved how she stared at me.

"Okay... well tell me what the fuck Chewy mean." I laughed and sighed,

"It's just a nick name for stripping..." she bit her lip and moved closer to me. I giggled.

"Tell me about the real you... behind Chewy." She said.

"Well the real me is... Dutchess... I'm a sophomore in college and... I don't have a family... my mom passed when I was young... my dad wasn't really in my life... so my aunty raised me... but even she don't fuck with me like I'm family." O'Shea actually listened to every little thing I said. It was like... she cared about my story. Unlike the past people Mac set me up with.

"Lemme help you out with them student loans ma." She said reaching into her pocket. I gasped as she pulled out a wad of cash.

"Here... pay that shit off..." I stared at the role of hundreds and as much as I wanted to take it I couldn't.

Something in me just wouldn't accept this cash.

"No thank you O'Shea." I say. She handed me the money and said,

"It ain't no big deal baby... like I said earlier if you ever need anything... just ask." Why was she trying to give me money.? The asshole in me came out.

"If you just trynna fuck say that then... don't try to bribe me with money." I snapped and threw the money back at her. She looked at me lost.

"What.?" I felt so offended and wanted to cry,

"I tell you about how I had to make it to college by stripping and you try to bribe me to fuck you.its not happening." O'Shea grabbed me and pulled me back onto the couch gently.

"Listen Dutchess..." I looked up into her eyes,

"If I wanted to fuck you i would've been did that..." she stood and threw the wad of money in my lap.

"If you don't want it... leave it on the table..."

I stared down At it then Up at her as she left Macs place closing the door back. I felt so embarrassed and was speechless. Why would any one do anything like this for me.?

Mac walked into the room and looked at me with a sly smirk.

"I told you she wasn't like that...." I sighed and stared at the money.