O'shea

I woke up early to head out. I don't think I wanted to speak to Krystal after last night. My eye was a bit swollen I pushed it off and headed over to Macs place.

As I walked in I was greeted with the lovely smell of Weed and found Mac sitting at his computer.

"Good afternoon Shea.!" He yells across the room. I laughed and moved toward the bar and sat down.

"Afternoon Mac..." he bit his apple and offered me one.

"How you been feeling lately.?" I bit my lip staring at the ruby red apple. I honestly wasn't doing well emotionally and mentally, due to the negligence of Krystal.

"I mean... I'm hanging in there you know..." Mac chuckled and looked up at me.

"Krystal.?" He asked. I sighed and looked at him then back down feeling tears form in my eyes. Shit don't cry I thought to myself as I focused on the apple instead of crying.

"Yeah." A tear escaped my eye. I wiped it and sniffed.

"Go ahead I'm listening." I almost broke down,

"It's just... lately.... I've been getting distant from Krystal.... ever since.... you know... Kyla."

Kyla was Krystal's child. She passed away from pneumonia. Ever since Krystal got her job Up and running she focused more on it then our child. And I was always busy with my sells.

It's fair enough to say we both neglected Kyla. Mac sighed,

"We haven't been the same... I mean our sex was great but... we argue more than unsual... I hate it." I shook my head Mac sighed and looked at his phone.

"Well stop blaming yourself Shea. Kyla's death was not your fault. Just cheer up stop focusing on her... have you been selling.?" I looked at Mac and nod.

"Absolutely." He smiled and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I reached into it and saw the text from Chewy. I huffed and respond back

Chewy: Wyd after 7'.?
Me: Shit nothing why what's up.?

Mac pulled out a blunt and handed it to me. I sparked it and released a bit of my frustration. Smoking was a habit I had since I was at least 13. I used it to cope with the death of my father and the abandonment of my mother.

I felt like it took all the pain away and so it did. I loved smoking it was so relaxing.

My phone rang. I answered.

"Hello." A soft voice replied on the other end.

"Meet me at Macs place." I looked at the number. Chewy.

"I'm already here." She laughed a little and hung up. I sighed and looked back passing the blunt.

"Who is that."Mac asked. I sighed and put my hood on,

"Some girl name Chewy.... I met her yesterday.... she fine." He laughed and passed the blunt. I sat on the couch and put the television on. Being away from Krystal was so damn relieving.

I was able to speak my mind and actually talk for once in a while. The door opened and closed back. I was already blazed off three blunts. I looked towards the door and Chewy walked in. Her short thick body frame dressed in a peach body suit with some sandals.

"Damn." I moaned. She walked up to me and sat on my side of the couch.

"What's up with you.?" I laughed at her and shook my head.

"Shit not much my baby you look like a snack." Chewy laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Wanna go out to lunch." I licked my lips slowly and stared At her.

"Of course." She grabbed my hand and we left. I walked up to my car and opened the door for Chewy. She just stared at me.

"Thank you." I laughed and shook my head then got in myself.