Dutchess

O'Shea invited me out with her. She was dressed well in a all black joggers suit. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

"So I feel like I need to apologize for earlier... I mean... I ju-" she cut me off,

"You good..." I bit my lip and stared at her as we stopped at a red light. O'Shea was just the panty grabbing Monster. She was like that one person you see on Instagram and you instantly become attracted to them. She was Fucking beautiful. She looked over at me and licked them Juicy lips I almost totaled my whole onesie.

"Why you lookin so hard.?" She giggled putting her eyes back to the road and showing off her deep as dimples in her cheeks.

"I'm not..." I lied,

"Just trynna make sure you ain't on funny shit..." O'Shea scuffed and giggles. She pulled up to a house surrounded by men. All holding a red cup.

Then reached in the back and pulled up a black MCM bag. A man walked up to the window and O'Shea rolled it down. They exchanged black bags and a few words.

"Make that call to Cali tell em 50k I'm trusting you..." the boy whom looked no older then me nod his head. He looked at me and licked his lips. O'Shea snapped her fingers,

"Bitch I'm talking to you... yo eyes shouldn't be no where else but on me." Oh I swear O'Shea knew what she was doing to me. I crossed my legs and they finished exchanging words. O'Shea dipped off. After about three more stops O'Shea pulled over to a gas station and left me in the car. She came back a few minutes later with at least three bags.

"In a house or in the car.?" She asked as she got in. I scoffed and looked at her,

"What you mean.?" I knew this bitch was trynna fuck. I was not Fucking dumb.! My mood instantly changed,

"Uh uh... take me back to my car I'm going home.!" I growled pulling out my phone. O'Shea rolled her eyes.

"MOVIES... in the house or in the car.?" She restated herself. I still didn't bug rolling my eyes not answering. She quickly pulled out a wood and lit it and pulled off. We pulled up to a lot full of cars. I'm texting Mac

You always setting me up with a fucking cluck I ain't doing this shit next time. Plus I want 3,000 if she try to fuck me.

As I sent the message, O'Shea began to recline her seat and smoke her blunt. I shook my head and huffed. The previews were playing so far.

There was nothing but silence as she inhaled and exhaled and the car became fogged.

"When you taking me home.?" I broke the silence as she lit the second blunt. She looked at me,

"After this Movie." I grew so irritated.

"O'Shea can you take me home now.?" I growled. O'Shea continued to watch the movie one hand behind her had the other pulling the blunt back and forth to them Juicy as lips of hers. She looked over at me and smiled.

I rolled my eyes and quickly looked away knowing my dumb ass was finna smile. She giggles and lifted up the arm rest.

"Come here Dutch." She said.

"Uh uh... it's chewy first of all." O'Shea smacked her lips...

"Man come over here..." she said one last time. I licked my lips and squeezed my legs closed. Tears instantly filled my eyes as she locked the doors,

Bitch you know you can't run... she's a fucking drug dealer.. shell find you... just what ever happens happens... but fight until you get away.!

I thought to myself. I moved closer to O'Shea and she passed me the blunt. I hit it once and looked back. She watched the movie and sipped her clear fruit. I hit it once more before passing it back.

I got a little closer to O'Shea. She finished off the blunt and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. Keeping me warm. I suddenly felt comfortable in Osheas arms. I laid back on her chest and she gripped me closer.

We smoked one more blunt and banged all the snacks. O'Shea did not once slip her hand between my thigh nor did she attempt to fell on my booty. I enjoyed the movie with her so much. We cuddled and laughed a lot on some high shit. Then her phone rang ruining a moment I didn't want to end. I sat up and allowed her access to grab her phone from the charger. She looked at me and bit her lip,

"You ain't gone turn the ringer off.?" Bitch I wanted to throw my Pussy at O'Shea like snow when she said that. She laughed and cut the ringer off then pulled me back into her arms. There I felt so comfortable.!

I didn't want this night to end. But it had too. The movie came to an end and O'Shea returned the call on her phone. I quickly but secretly popped in a piece of gum and fixed my lipgloss, making sure I looked okay. I closed the mirror and looked back. O'Shea was watching me hard as hell licking on them Juicy as lips of hers. I rolled my eyes and spoke,

"Looking hard as hell." She chuckled and looked down.

"Can I see what kinda flavored gloss that is.?" She asked. A shy smile whipped my lips.

"I mean... yeah..." O'Shea smiled and I moved closed to her. She looked me in my eyes I felt her breathe on my lips as she moved closer to me. Once our lips touched it was like everything paused. I was fucking up my onesie and she kissed me like I was all hers. Sucking on my lip as I gripped her sweater.

Both our tongues touched and i never had a kiss that felt so enticing. I gripped her sweater even more as she held my face gently gliding her lips across mines and her tongue rolling with mines. But then she pulled away and started chewing on the piece of gum that was once mines.

"Banana huh.?" She giggles sitting her chair up. I giggles staring at her now glossy lips. She started the car up and I turned quickly sliding my seat belt on.

My ass was speechless and mind fucked the whole ride home.