O'Shea

As I pulled up to my place, I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss I got from Chewy. My lips ain't been kissed liked that since forever. I parked in front of Her whip and started to get out. I walked around the car and opened her door. Chewy stepped out and smiled,

"Thank you." I smiled watching her.

"Can I use your bathroom before I go.?" She asked.

Hell yeah

I thought to myself watching her short thick ass.

"Oh yeah, sure." I walked up to the door and allowed her in first. Chewy stared in amazement as she gripped her bag.

"Damn." She moaned. I giggled and showed her the bathroom.

"Uh, if you need anything just yell..." I say and hit the light walking away. I walked into my room and cut on some music. The pills I was taking was prescribed for my depression and anxiety it was there to calm me down with a high that would put me to sleep in ten minutes. Krystal suggested I took them. I took them out and prepared to take them.

"Oh my gosh.!" Chewy yelled. I looked back and she walked up to Krystal's all white vanity and touched the marble table.

"This is beautiful." She says and looked in the mirror.

"Is it really.?" I chuckled and sat on the bed. Chewy looked around and walked up to the dresser. She picked up the medicine bottles and looked back at me.

I took them both and washed it down with water. Chewy walked up to me and took my hands. They began to shake.

"Too strong..." she says. I looked at her.

"The pills are too strong... how many you take.?" She asked I rolled my eyes hate talking about my medicine.

"Don't worry about it...." chewy looked away and put her attention towards the music. She went up to it and changed it. Something more slow... and peaceful. Jhene Aiko was the artist. I watched Chewy dance in the mirror her thick ass body looked perfect in this onesie. She looked back and pulled me up to dance with her.

I smiled and danced along. I loved dancing especially for fun. I danced along with her in the big mirror as she sang on her Snapchat. Then one of my favorite songs came on. I pulled Chewy in my arms kissing her cheek and singing it to her. She giggled and pushed her ass up on me. I haven't had this much fun in my own house since Kyla passed. Chewy turned and wrapped her arms around my neck. We began to kiss again. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. She moaned and gripped me. I pulled away and smiled. She blushed and turned to the mirror and continued singing and dancing. I enjoyed the last bit of the night with Chewy. Wishing this would never end.