The Aftermath and Telling the Council

Ok I get you guys are probably mad at me. But I just want to say thank you for all the reads! I love you all!
Here is the chapter!
Disclaimer: I do not own KOTLC

Sophie could not believe it. Grady is with the Neverseen. And all that time he had been so supportive of her. As soon as Edaline heard she went to her room and cried. So Sophie told everyone to come over and they all sat down on a couch.
"What's up?" Fitz asked.
"Grady is with the Neverseen." She replied before breaking down in tears.
Then Sophie looked up.
There was chaos again. Fitz was yelling and saying bad things about Grady, Biana was silent, Dex was threatening Grady with an improved sucker Punch, Linh was crying, Tam was silent, Keefe was crying and punching pillows, and Sophie was crying harder then them all.
Nobody was happy.
"I can't believe that he was so supportive and kind when really he was a part of them!" Sophie said through tears.
"Sophie it's ok me and Biana didn't guess Alvar was part of them either." Fitz told her in a calm tone.
" Wait- doesn't he know everything about the Black Swan?" Dex asked
"He does." Sophie replied.

Time skip to telling the Council ( Oralie, Terik, Bronte, and Emery are the only ones talking)

"Miss.Foster why did you call this meeting with us today?" Emery asked.
"Because we just found something out and it's not good news." Sophie told him, her voice trembling.
"What is it?" Oralie asked in her calm voice.
"Grady is apart of the Neverseen." She said loud enough for them to hear but not any louder.
"No. I don't believe you!" Bronte shouted.
"If you want I can implant the memory in all of your minds!" Sophie shouted at them.
"Guys come on has Sophie ever lied to us?' Terik asked.
"Yes." Everyone else said in unison.
"OK but, has she ever lied to us about what the Neverseen have been doing or what there plans are or who is involved?" He asked them.
"No." Everyone said in unison.
"Now Sophie you are dismissed." Bronte said while shooing her away.

Sophie is now back at Havenfield.

"Mom?" Sophie called through the house.
She went up to her parents bedroom and- well the results were not good.
Every picture of Grady was ripped to shreds. All of his clothes, they would have been better if Iggy mega attacked them.
Edaline was- asleep.
So Sophie went upstairs and cried herself to sleep. It had been her longest day in a long time.

I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter! If you have questions and comment them before I update, I will answer you. Anyways I have some other stories you should go check them out!

Love you all!

Bye!