Finding Out and Telling the friends

So first I all I just want to thank everyone who's read this! I logged on and this story had 8 reads it really made my day! So the OC contest is still up so go to my profile and go to conversations to message me! So anyway this is the chapter you've all been waiting for!

Disclaimer: I do not own KOTLC

Sophie sighed. In five minutes she would be going to Alluveterre to find out who her genetic parents are. She fastened her cape around her shoulders.
"Mom Dad I'm going to Alluveterre!" She called
"Ok!" Edaline called.

She glittered onto the ground of Alluveterre. Then she walked inside and Granite was waiting for her.
"Excited?" He asked
"Eh kinda yeah but you seemed nervous when you told me so kinda no."
"I don't know how you will feel about them but..."
"Yeah so could you tell me."
"Ok... Well this is the parent I don't know how you'll feel about."
"And they are..." Sophie pressed.
"Your mother is..."
"Is..."
"Gisela Sencen."
"Wait so Keefe is my brother?"
"Presisly."
"Was not expecting that."
"Your father is..."
"He is..."
"Qui Song."
"So Tam and Keefe are my brothers and Linh is my sister?"
"Yes."
"I have a sister!!!!!!!!"
"And two brothers."
"Well yeah but a sister!!!!"
"Well you can go now to tell your friends."
Then Sophie lept to Havenfield and hailed all of her friends and told them to come to Havenfield.

"OK Foster who is your mom?" Keefe said once everyone was there.
"My mom is Gisela Sencen." Sophie said quickly. She looked at Keefe to see his reaction. He was crying (because we all know Keefe likes Sophie but now he can't date her since they are brother and sister)
"Ok the who's your dad? Fitz asked her.
"My dad is Qui Song." She told them all.
"YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS I HAVE A SISTER ITS THE BAST DAY OF MY LIFE I DONT HAVE TO HAVE GIRL TALK WITH TAM ANYMORE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS I CAN HAVE GIRL TALK WITH AN ACTUAL GIRL TAM GOT SSOO BORING ITS THE BEST DAY EVER EVER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Linh screamed louder then she would have if she was being murdered.
"Hey!" Tam protesed. "Not that I'm not happy you're my sister Sophie but my twin sister called me boring." He added quickly.

Time lapse 5 minutes
Tam and Linh were arguing and screaming at each other, Keefe was crying like a baby that just stubbed it's too then got hungry then pooped it's diaper times 10, and Fitz was whooping like it was the best day of his life something about he only had to compete with Dex now and that it was a normal triangle now (we all know what he's talking about but Sophie's so oblivious it's funny) and Dex was being normal just sitting there waiting for the chaos to be over.

Once everyone was done ( mostly because their throats hurt) which took literally an hour for it to be quiet. They went home and Sophie went to sleep.

So yeah that just happened. If you don't agree about Sophie's parents that is who I personally think her parents are. I love you guys so much just while writing this chapter I got 5 notifications!

Anyway the OC chatecter contest is still up!

I need OC chatecters because I have something pretty good planned for them. Also it doesn't have to be elf names and the rules are in the second chapter so yeah that's all I've got to say.

I love you all *gives everyone who's reading this mallowmelt, custard bursts, ripplepuffs, and blitzberry muffins!

Bye