They are planning something

809 reads!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Sophie
We were going to start to look for Fitz. Whenever I tried to transmit to him, his mind was empty. Everyone was scared. We worried about Fitz. It had been one month. No progress.  If his mind was empty... No. Not true. He was not dead.
"Foster. Can you feel his mind? Keefe asked. It was me, him, Biana​, Dex, Tam, and Linh. Jeniva, Elly, and Krylian stayed in school. They could only work on weekends.
"NO! I can't Keefe! Stop asking! Now!" I screamed at him.
"Sophie. We know you're scared. We get it. But we are trying to help." Biana said.
"I'm sorry it's just, everything. The Neverseen have to be planning something big. We haven't heard from them." I told them. It was true. I was exausted. Then we  showed up at the hideout we had been going to.
"Remember the plan." Dex reminded us.
We stepped inside. We saw maps- maps of the Councillors castles. I grabbed them. They were planning something. Nobody was there. Everything was still in here. They were still using this hideout. I looked at the maps. They were labled, Gethen, Fintan, Grady. Why though? They weren't trying to hurt anyone? We're they? I looked around the small room. There wasn't much. We had to go to the castles. There was nothing here.
"Guys we have to get to the castles. Now. There is nothing here. No. Dex. Tam. Linh. Look around here. Me. Biana. Keefe. We will go." I ordered. Then a heard a muffled moan. With a bit of a crisper accent. Then I ran to the sound. I flung open the door. There was a person. Not just a person. Fitz. Keep ran in. Then he hoisted Fitz over his shoulder. Then he help up a crystal.
"I'll take him to Elwin. You and Biana go." He told me, before stepping into the light.
Me and Biana teleported away.
Then as soon as we got there, there was an explosion. All the castles went boom. I ran over. Goblins were trying to get everyone out. Then everyone was out. But. Alina. Was dead. We needed a new Councillor.
The nominations passed. Then one night there was a flash. A scroll appeared. When it was time to open I ripped it open. As I read it a look of surprise flashed across my face.
The newest Councillor will be...
Hahahahhaah a cliffhangers! So fun! Important authors note below!

Sophie Foster.

Be glad you read that!