Speech

OMG GUYS IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS STORY HAS 1.1K READS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Ok I'm done now. So alot of you didn't like me after the last chapter. But I wanted to add some drama. I have decided o do daily chapters. But on the weekends I might not. I go to my friend's house most weekends. Anyway, here is the chapter.

Sophie
I watched as all of them stared at me like, your kidding. Right?
"Foster. Stop lying. I bet Fitzter is in on this. Fitzter! You can come out now! Foster. Don't trick us like that. We don't like it." He says.
"I wish I was joking, Keefe. But, I'm not. Fitz is broken. For real. Why would I joke about something like this? This is the worst day of my life. I don't kno w how to live. Keefe I'm telling the truth." I tell him, just before bursting into tears.
"Foster. Stop." Keefe said.
"Keefe! I'm telling the truth! Listen!" I yelled at him.
"Keefe. I would believe her. Look at her. Biana. Alden. Della. She is telling the truth." Dex told Keefe.
"No!" Tam and Linh shouted.
Dex, Tam, and Linh all joined in on crying.
"Foster. I mean it. Stop." Keefe told me.
"Keefe! Feel my emotions I'm not lying." I reach out my arm so he can get a better reading.
"No!!!!!" Keefe screamed.
Then Sophie's imparter buzzed.
"Sophie Foster! Where have you been?" Edaline screamed at her.
"I'm sorr-" I start to say, before crying to hard to speak.
"Sophie? What's wrong? I saw your note. What happened to Fitz?" Edaline asked me, she was getting worried.
"He.......... Broke." I tell her.
"Oh Sophie!" She tells me. She touches the glass, as if she wants to stroke my cheek.
Time skip one week
"We are gathered her today to, celebrate our newest Councillor and mourn the death of Fitxroy Avery Vacker." Emery tells the crowd. "We will start with Councillor Sophie's speech."
"I know that I am only a Councillor because the Neverseen attacked our castles. So I am ready to defeat them. I will do whatever it takes." I start to say.

So the next chapter will b the planting. They are treating Fitz like they did Alden. There might be a chapter tomorrow but I can't guarantee it.

Bye!!!

Love you all!!!