the price of fashion // some leader

Jiyong sighed as he sat down on the couch. How long has it been since Young Bae and Seung Hyun left?? A month??, he thought.

He flipped through the channels unable to find anything interesting. He sighed as he remembered the day that they had left. The day the YG president had barged into their apartment, anger all over his face.

[FLASHBACK]

“What the hell is this I hear about two members leaving?? Huh??”, YG asked staring at the three remaining members.

“It was my fault...I'm sorry sir”, Jiyong finally said in a small voice. YG stared at his, his eyes widening.

“You caused this?? You do realize that you're the leader Kwon Jiyong??!!! You were the last person I would have suspected that would have cause Big Bang to split up!!”, YG said.

“W-we didn't split up. We've just taken some vacation time.....from..each other”, Jiyong replied hesitantly. YG stared at him dumbstruck.

“Fine”, he snapped. “You are all working on solo albums with the exception of Daesung and Seung Ri who are in the musical. Nobody should notice you are not together for a least a few months...”, he sighed. “But remember Jiyong, Big Bang is now one of YG Family's top artists. You won't be showing your juniors anything valuable by splitting up like this”

Jiyong nodded. “2NE1 are fine though and Hye Sun Noona...”, he began and was cut off almost immediately by the president.

“That's not the point Jiyong”, YG said in the same tone that Young Bae had said the exact words a few hours earlier. “Your juniors are fine now...but when they find out..”, he shook his head. “Remember that we're a family, you better make sure that this problem is resolved soon...very soon.”

Jiyong nodded. Without another word the president left angrily stomping out.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Sure it's all my fault.., he thought as he finally settled on watching Inkigayo. He sighed and closed his eyes. The show didn't keep him interested for long and before he knew it he was out in the stores doing some late-night shopping.

Later on that night, around midnight he entered the apartment with a several bags that were only part of his merchandise. As he stepped inside he was surprised to see Daesung there holding two suitcases, one in each hand. Jiyong gaped at him.

“W-w-what are you doing??”, he stammered.

Daesung scratched his head absentmindedly. He looked visibly uncomfortable. After a long and awkward silence Jiyong asked, “Well??”. He was known for his impatience.

“Well....see hyung....I don't really have a bed anymore...much less a room, and you've filled up the living room with clothes too so I can't sleep on the couch either...”, Daesung's voice trailed off. He took a deep breath and looked straight at Jiyong. “I'm leaving hyung. I'm not leaving Big Bang..just this place..”

“...just me..”, Jiyong finished sorrow all over his face.

“I'm sorry hyung”, Daesung said. Then he pushed his way out with both suitcases at his side. Jiyong stared at the floor. Am I really that terrible???Am I so bad that everyone has to leave me??, he thought as tears sprang into his eyes.

Then he suddenly heard a voice he hadn't heard in a month. “Hey you need help with those??”

“Oh, thanks hyung, I thought you were going to wait in the lobby.”, Daesung's voice responded.

“Nah...suitcases are heavy enough anyway. Young Bae already had dinner ready back at our place....his food tastes like shit, but just eat it. It gets him really happy. I have some Chinese takeout in my room that we can eat later”, Seung Hyun replied.

Jiyong turned around to see as Seung Hyun helped Daesung. They both looked happy...playing around like they always did.

So useless...so alone. That was how he felt. Why they hell did they make him the leader if he wasn't worth shit?? Thoughts crossed his mind, each one more insulting than the next.

He watched in silence as Seung Hyun and Daesung disappeared. They never once turned around to look at him, not even to say hi pr bye. They obviously didn't regret their decision of leaving.

“Sir??”, one of the men behind Jiyong asked. Jiyong looked up at him, somewhat lost in thought.

“Where would you like us to place your purchases??”, he asked. Jiyong motioned for them to put them anywhere...everywhere. They did as they were told and left. He looked around. No one was home. No one except him.

I wonder of Seung Ri will even come back, he thought bitterly.

He dragged himself into the bathroom. He rummaged through the cabinet. I'm nothing now...I have no group to lead. They all hate me....they all fucking hate me... Thoughts ran through his head like poison. He grabbed an unknown amount of medication bottles.

He spilled the many tablets all over the floor. He caught handful after handful in his hand and pushed the tablets in. He forced himself to swallow them even as his stomach twisted, trying to reject them. Eventually he lost sense of himself and how many pills he had taken. He felt his vision grow fuzzy and next thing he knew he was on the ground, shallow breaths coming out of him.

The last thing he heard was a Seung Ri's voice. Scared and worried it had yelled out, “HYUNG!!! HYUNG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!?????”

~

Yea. I know it's sooooo short. Kkkkk