8:

Kaya invited me to a little get together after school, since it's Friday, at about 7pm to (these were her exact words) whenever the fûck people get bored. She often had these "get togethers". They were more like parties. She always said there'd be only a couple people, just close friends, but it was usually half the school.

      She had managed to bribe me into it by saying I could invite other people if I wanted and that seemed pretty nice, because I can hardly ever deal with her parties since I share nothing in common with anyone. Oh also she threatened to tell my mom that I was being rude to her (she and my mom are like partners in crime and I hate it).

      So, naturally, I invited Finn. I mean, it's not like I had any other friends.

----------

Me[read]: Hey Finn, would you like to come to a party Kaya is hosting? :)

Finn[4:21pm]: kaya? who is that?

Me[read]: You know, that girl that always follows me and acts like an annoying little sister all the time.

Finn[4:23pm]: oh :/ yeah i think i know who you mean.

Finn[4:23pm]: um, parties arent really my thing. ya kno, since im awkward as frick

Me[read]: As frick? And you say I'm ridiculous. Anyways, I'm not really that good with people either but I think it'd be fine.

Finn[4:24pm]: eh i dunno

Me[read]: You should go, otherwise I'll be bored. We can make fun of people :D

Me[read]: please :(

Finn[4:27pm]: dont gimme that look

Finn[4:27pm]: alright fine i'll try to go. what time tho?

Me[read]: yay! :D :D :D :D It's at 7 :D

Finn[4:29pm]: why did i teach u how to use emojis? anyways see u ther

Me[read]: :D

----------

       I was looking forward to Kaya's party now. I didn't have to worry about going and having nobody to talk to. My mom always made me go because she liked Kaya and she wanted me to make friends. I don't think she realized that once I got there I just stood in the corner and maybe talked to like, one person the whole night.

      I always got kind of dressed up before Kaya's parties because I was scared I wouldn't be accepted as part of the group. Nobody ever cared or dressed up though. Well, except maybe the girls she invited who plastered layers of makeup on their faces and put on crop tops and booty shorts. But honestly, didn't they already do that? it was disgusting to me.

      My phone rang suddenly and I jumped, I was buttoning my shirt but I paused to see who it was. Finn. Which was weird since we'd just talked like 30 minutes ago. I picked it up and tried to button my shirt one handed, leaning the phone against my shoulder.

      "Hey, it's Finn."

      "I guessed from the caller ID. What is it?"

      "I realized you never gave me the house address and I can't exactly go to a party if I don't know where it is."