A new life

A handsome-Ahem, excuse me! Let me use the word beautiful. A beautiful boy with sandy blonde hair, just like mine, walked over to me and the old man. Deep green beautiful  eyes, that seemed to twinkle and gleam in the dim lighting.

Any normal girl would be weak in the knees at the mere sight of this man. Lucky for me I'm not normal.

"Father" the boy spoke with an air of confidence, his voice smoothly and richly coming from his lips. I guess that makes the old man who bought me his father.

"Liam" The old man responded, making me aware of the young boys name. He soon regarded me near him, pointing at me a moment later. "This is the personal slave, the one we had talked about earlier"

I bowed to Liam, like I had been taught before, while trying to ignore the burning annoyance in the back of my mind. Ugh, being a personal slave once again.

I guess I can at least be thankful for the fact I wasn't a personal slave for the old man. I can handle his son.

I hope.

"You know the rules" The old man said, touching his sons shoulder and giving him a grave look.

"Yes father"

"He is your new master" The old man said to me, soon leaving me and his son before I could even respond.

That left both me and his son, Liam, standing in front of the building. Not much introduction, just those rules and boundaries. I found myself looking at him, waiting for him to speak first.

"Umm... Hi..."

What. Did he seriously just greet me with a simple "Hi?"?

Do I look like I am some friend of yours?! I'm your slave you idiot!!

I bit my tongue, knowing better than to voice either of those thoughts to him. I don't want to get punished on the first day.

"I'm Liam, the man that just left is my father" (No, really? I couldn't guess) Liam seemed to ramble, losing his composure with every passing second. "I'm his only son-I mean, I'm the only child and this is my house because I don't go out with him and I... that is-I mean.."

My god, I have seen shoes with better people skills than this boy. I guess I should rescue him from himself.

"My name is Amber, Master Liam" I greeted him, bowing once more to him. I definitely knew that I wasn't going to tell him my real name. Nobody deserves to utter the name Jasmine to me, certainly not my Master.

"Amber..." He repeated back to me, saying it slowly and purposely. It almost seemed like he had difficulty with memorising it. "Follow me, I'll show you to your room"

As I followed behind him, a pretty girl with black hair and dark skin hurried over to the both of us.

"Take Amber to her room, give her the rules along with her clothes" Liam said to her, waiting for her to nod her head. Once she did, did his eyes momentarily glance over to me. It looked like he wanted to say something to me before he left, but seemed to change his mind at the last minute.

It felt a little bit like something was missing.

"Hello, I'm Amber" I introduced myself to the girl, ignoring that awkward moment.

"Selena" The girl responded curtly, her eyes darting over my clothing and features. "Let's hurry up, I have things to do"

I fought the urge to say something sarcastic to her, and instead opted to roll my eyes once her back was turned to me.

I was brought over to my new room, seeing the simple furniture. It felt somewhat small, but also homely at the same time.

The only real emotion I could really feel, was apprehension. I had the feeling that my entire life was going to change from now on.

Every morning and night, my assigned task for Master Liam was to eat with him at the dinner table. Nothing else.

Well, of course I still had other tasks in the house to do. Helping Selena and the other girls with the washing and cleaning. You know, stuff that men feel women have to do.

But I was surprised Master Liam didn't ask anything more from me. I was his personal slave after all.

Selena and I had gotten a bit closer in the time we had worked with each other. Not the best of friends mind you, but certainly better friends than when we had first met. My first real friend in this place. I hope I get along with more people here.

But I was really concerned about something. Something that had happened for a long time now.

For three weeks straight, Master Liam has had a servant come to me to deliver a message.

Each time, when I was supposed to eat with him, I got told that I wasn't needed.

A/N 
Feel free to follow and comment. More chapters are coming up soon 💜😁🙏. Thank you for reading my story