Kiss

I groaned as the harsh morning sun danced over my face, my head pounded. "Ow" I sat up slowly and surveyed my surrounding. The room was painted in pale blue and the walls held a few painting and a walk in closet with a king seized bed. It was detailed in such a fine manor. A door was open and you could tell it led to a huge master bathroom then I turned I wasn't the only one on the bed, Liam was sleeping soundly beside me, so this is what his room looks like, I lay back down on the bed. Seeing him this close he looks a little bit different, like human. A strand of hair was leaning out of his pretty face makes him look more boyish, which makes me want to run my hand over it but if he wakes up won't he get the wrong idea?, whatever! then I raised my hand then gently and slowly run my hand over his hair surprising it was soft and smooth.

" What are you doing? "I close my mouth I didn't even know I left it open, hands quickly on my side."Nothing I was just um..... um there was a bug on your head so I was um.. trying to you know remove it" I stuttered like an idiot that I am.

"Like seriously Amber ' bug' that's what you can come up with"he let out a laugh. Whatever! I look down I was wearing a short sleeve shirt too big for me and shorts. The last I remember I wasn't wearing that....

" Who changed me ?"

" Me" he smirk. He was still lying on the bed facing me. God please i will just kill him and then go to hell. I glared at him when he noticed. "It was Selena, I ask her to change you,always getting angry for nothing"

"Whatever"I muttered your bed is so soft Liam let's be sleeping together?"

"Like do the dirty deeds" he smirk .

"Oh my god Liam, you have a dirty mind that's not what I meant " my face flushed red.

He laughed" I was just joking even if I refused you will just use violence like you always do"

"If somebody hears you it will be like am physically abusing you" I raised my eyebrow playfully. He put on his innocent face "well if you really think about it, it is not entirely a lie Amber"

"Oh my goodness Liam Bernard I'm going to kill you" I called him by his full name then made a move to smack his head then I remember this boy that am about to hit chopped off somebody's head yesterday, all memories came flooding back.

"Liam What the hell happened last night!" i asked incredulously, My voice raising

"Wow wow he chuckled; keep it low others are still sleeping" he voice just above a whisper.

I roll my eyes," like I care Liam you killed somebody yesterday, like killing" I said dramatically wavering my hand on my neck.

"It not a big deal, he was going to kill you so I had no other choice. He was a rogue vampire so if they had caught him they would have executed him anywhere so I save them the trouble." He said it nonchalantly.

"Your eyes! I saw it Liam it automatically changed colour as if you are hungry for something and you looked different I can't point it out but it was as if.... I don't know was that the first time you killed somebody?"

"Not really but that was the second time. I don't know exactly what happened yesterday but the only thing that registered in my mind was I had to protect you" he stared at me sadly.

" When was the first time you murdered somebody"

" I was 14 I mean I looked fourteen, he made fun of my mother I became angry just like what happened yesterday I killed him I didn't mean to but before I can process it he was dead but they revived him." He couldn't meet my eyes. I don't know if I should be scared that He murdered somebody so easily and nonchalantly or be happy that he did it to save me. whichever way I seriously don't know.

"What happened to your mother?"I stared deeply into his purple eyes waiting for an answer but he leaned in more closer to my face.

"I thought I lost you Amber" he mumbled, curing a strand of hair behind my ear starring back to my eyes. What's wrong with him? but before I can voice my option. His lips met mine in a swift moment and it was like nothing I have ever felt before. This kiss was different, it was warm and soft and sweet. Master Christopher has always been rough but I was surprise Liam has never made this move before so I didn't kiss back but do i like this ?and he is still kissing me, what the hell am I doing!? I immediately push him away getting up from the bed, Shooting eye dagger at him.

" WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" I SHOUTED ON TOP OF MY LUNGS.

A/N

Please comment and heart, I really need your options in this story because this is my first story. Thank you for reading my story and sorry for the grammatical errors. Please don't give up on me.