Argument

Looking at him, I mean Liam is really boring. Everyday is like eat,sleep, work,read novels then watch movies,what kind of life is this. I just Hate this!

" Why are you glaring at me without saying anything?"he said sarcastically. Liam and I are sitting in the garden just outside the house, we are sitting under a tree everything is thrust into shade. Liam is sitting in the perfect spot to make sure that no sun is hitting him because Vampires are naturally sensitive to sun. It does not kill them but too much of it irritates them. oh my I wanted to hit him, like punch him. I fold my legs thank god I'm wearing trousers and simply grey shirt so I don't have to cover anything. The only thing disturbing me is my hair it keep covering my face because of the wind ,This is WAR. I quickly tie it in a messily bun .

"You are too Weird for my liking" He stare at me as if I have grown two heads, Not yet because I'm still coming.

" Let's go outside" I blurted out.I was getting sick and tired of being stuck in the godforsaken house for 1 month without stepping outside. it's too stuffy.

"Outside like where" he side putting emphasis on 'outside'.

Oh god please I really want to punch him, please just once !

I wave my hand right "out" then left " side" like go to the market or any where just OUTSIDE" I put my own emphasis on the outside.

He swallowed " I can't... I just can't. He replied rubbing the back of his neck; " my father won't allow it".

Oops did I ask him to follow me.

"That's not a problem, you don't have to come with me , I just have to go with Selena and any other servants." I said smiling angry, you know that smile where you will be smiling but inside you are burning in anger.

" My father won't allow it, he forbids two of us going outside of this house". He look at me pleading with his eyes .

"Oh please don't give me that look, you are the master of this house, what your say goes and you are telling me this... hmm and does that mean you are stuck in this house forever !"? I almost yell.

"No at least until I learn how to feed , you know my condition better than anyone else". He almost yell. I think I should stop now but my angry gets better of me.

" Like seriously, Liam if we just leave he won't know , why can't you take charge, you know what ,you are dumb and what does this have to do with ' feed ' of a thing!”.I became confuse.

"Amber it is embarrassing for a vampire to go around carrying blood bags around like little kids with feeding bottles. you go around with blood slaves not blood bags”. He stare at me.

"Fine! then let me go if you can't go ,let me go ?"I said standing up, he did the same immediately.

"No you are not going anywhere , my father forbid it and please go to your room" He practically yells but still calmly .I guess he is really angry but do I care?.

"Says the one who can't feed and that's your problem not mine "immediately I said that he flinch and froze he stare at me dumfounded oh god I wish I didn't say that .I wanted to apologize but he walked away, I should have said anything but not that.I sat back on the ground.

After what happened I wasn't feeling so well so I went to find Selena my one and only friend.

"Selena lets go to your room i have never been there before"

"Okay" she said smiling softly, i followed her downstairs to her room, Selena's room was a lot like mine but bigger in shape and 4 spring beds at the four corners of the room, blue and white bedsheets with small cupboards and 2 chairs, a door leading to the bathroom room just like mine. I guess I was lucky I am the only one not sharing my room with somebody else.

"Are you alright " Selena ask me looking concern.A word can't describe how I feel ,I feel sorry yet angry.  

"Liam and I had an argument so I don't......" I trialled off. Without out knowing what to say

"Have you slept with him? " a voice asked and it is not Selena. I turn .