Trust

Liam stepped in front of me kind of shielding me, I subconsciously moved behind him and clutch his shirt really hard like my life depend on it. I can see how Mr Lucas eyes widen maybe this is the first Liam is disobeying him but this time, it may seems cruel but I wish Liam doesn't have a father.

" No father " Liam said in a deep voice radiating command without batting an eye looking directly at his father. This is called caught in the middle. I heard Liam's so called cousin chuckle but with what going on in my mind I don't have time to process this.
" What did just say ?" Mr Lucas asked, his voice dripping with anger and impatient.
" She is not going anywhere Father. She is staying here with me " he said it calmly and powerfully, he said it as if his decision is final, God I don't think he should be doing this, I think I should start bagging. Mr looked at him with this hatred I have never seen from anybody before not even my father . I cower back and almost hid my face in Liam's shoulders.
Then he speak up again " Are you disobeying my orders? " he left out a ridiculous laugh not believing his timid son is behaving like this. Every where was calm,the servants still maintain there position without raising their head but I know they are aware of what's going on.
" No father but 'Jasmine' is my personal slave and you said I can do whatever I want with her so weather she stays or leave that should be my decision " If not for this circumstance, this slave- master thing I could have been so proud of Liam or maybe I am and thank God he didn't call me ' Mine' because he could have made the situation worst. He had already made it known to them that I was important to him,I don't know if I should be happy or sacred but I thought Liam was suppose to be scared of his father and obey his every command. I looked at his father , his eyes flash back at me,I don't know if it is a mistake or my imagination but his eyes was black as if he wants to murder me or Liam then he raised his hand to smack Liam. I flinch and close my eyes I don't want to see this and I also don't want Liam to get hurt.
" Uncle " A voice interrupted I snap my eyes open and left out a breath . Mr Lucas stopped his hand mid air, Liam did not even blink just making sure that I positioned well behind his back.
" Uncle don't you think we should not be doing in front of them " Liam's cousin said with humor ,like everything here is funny. Mr Lucas raised down his hand and glanced at me then to the other servants back to Liam he cleared his throat. Liam was busy glaring at his cousin not minding his father.
" You are all dismissed " he ordered, I clearly forget that there are other people around. Mr Lucas worked out with the cousin,he looked at me then smirk not a good one I have a bad feelings about him. The two girls and the man I assume is Matthew then the servants they all left. Selena lingered a little but after some seconds she smiled at me and left . Liam turn to me staring, looking somehow scared. I don't know if it is for me or himself.
" W... what do you think will h. happen ? What do you think h... h will do ?" I asked him trying to sound firm and strong but my voice betrayed me . Liam shake his head.
" I'm not scared of my father " he breathed out. " is just my cousin " he looked around as if he is searching for him.
" What's wrong with him ?" I asked cautiously .
" He is 123years, he can feed and his personal slave is not here with him " he raised his hands touching my cheek softy" so I'm scared.... For you "
My eyes widen, I felt myself stop breathing for half of a second. I understand what he is saying but I still doubt it.
" What about the two girls he came with ? " I asked still hoping for something I completely don't know and why is he here anywhere, I thought they are suppose to be enemies b
He shook his head then sigh, " They came with my father, they are just servants and I doubt he will feed from them with what happened now, he knows that you are very important to me so he will like to share, like know what is so great about you " he explain removing his hands from cheek then run it over his brown sandy hair. I smile a little at that, I like it when he does that. Like seriously! with what is going on now I can't believe I'm thinking about that, Jasmine get hold of yourself.
" it's alright as long as he doesn't tire any other thing with me, I'm fine with him feeding from me " I shrugged " that's what I'm here for anywhere " I keep forgetting that I'm just a slave, I bit my lower lips and looked up at him.
" I never want this to happen Jasmine " his eyes soften.
I smiled softy at him " is not your fault, I will be fine " I had other thing in mind I have to escape, I don't think I can take this anymore. I want to be free for once, i don't know what Mr Lucas will do once he found that not only that Liam can't feed but we are on friendly term even to the point of sharing the same bed .I have to go and Liam is going to help me , what Selena said before is rubbish I don't care I have to escape.
" As long as you stay away from him, I will do the rest " he looked intensively at me then he laughed. i looked at him like he has grown two heads this is not a laughing matter thou.
" Why are you laughing " I narrowed my eyes at him.
He laughed softy again " Do you know the amount of happiness I felt when I know you are using me as your shield, what happened there was a sigh of trust you unknowingly showed me " he said still smiling.
I feel my face growing red. Oh my I didn't even know I did that.
I hit his arm " Of ...of course not I..I was No...you are the only closest person to me that's why I hid behind you, TRUST !" I huff "I don't trust you, don't even think about it " seeing my redden face and loss of words he Laughed harder. OMG trust!.
I hit his arm again to get him to stop laughing .
" I can't believe the crock Jasmine, trust me " he smirk
" In your dreams Liam " I muttered half embarrassed. Every thing that just happened now all forgotten.
"I'm going back to my room, the girls will be waiting "i ran off back to my room waiting for what they would say.

A/N
I'm Sorry for the late update, I have exams but I will tried to update when I can, please keep reading and tell me what you want. Thank you Aisha_Adnan_ for this wonderful cover I'm in love with it. Thank you so much.