Chapter 7: Harry And I

Chapter 7

"Kaleen! Would you get up!" Jill says pulling me out of the bed

I groaned. I was lying down on the bed with my face covered with pillows. I've been lying here for almost an hour now.

"Would you get over it.... Zayn's kinda nice"

I bolted up right upon hearing that "What are you talking about? Are you delusional?!"

Jill chuckles "What? I just said he's kinda nice..."

"No! He's not!.... He's an air head jerk! And I can't work with him"

I lay back down and covered my face with a pillow again

Jill sat beside me

"Can we go out now? Nothing's gonna change if you lock yourself up here, you'll just end up ruining our time here at the Bahamas"

I thought about that. She's right. I've always wanted to go here and now that I'm here I'll sulk up here in our room just cause I'll be working with Mr. Airhead. I should have fun....

An idea came to me... I should have fun and I will!...

I sat up

"Right! I could have fun just like I did in the Hollister shoot...."

"What?" Jill asks confused

"... but could that work? Oh my God! It won't work?" I bury my head in my pillow again 

"What won't work? Could you tell me what's going on?" Jill says pulling my pillow

I sighed "I can't even stand to be with him in a few hours and what more a few days?! I'm a goner!"

Jill chuckled "He isn't that bad... You should get to know him"

"Over.My.Dead.Body... I can't stand him" I tell her

"Really Kaleen? You should try to be nicer to him"

"Yeah... I'd rather make his life miserable than get to know him... You like him, don't you?"

"I like him but not the way you're thinking. He's just nice"

"Nice?! When?! Maybe I'd like him if he could just at least apologize"

Jill rolled her eyes "Fine! But stop calling him an airhead jerk, okay?"

I shook my head "Not okay... He's an airhead jerk"

"A cute airhead jerk"

I snorted. Jill smiled at me

"Don't tell you don't agree with me? You had a cr-"

"Shut it!..." I cut her off "I was like 16 back then.... Don't ever mention that again!"

She laughs "A cute airhead jerk?"

"Fine!..." I lowered my voice "A cute airhead jerk"

I look out the window. It's dark outside. I must've been lying longer than I thought I did. I look at my wristwatch, it's already 8pm. The boys left for an interview or something so I wouldn't worry about crossing Mr. Airhead's path tonight

"Are we still gonna go out? I mean its late now to go to the beach"

She sighed "I'll just wait for them"

"Wait for whom?"

Someone knocked on our door. I look at Jill, waiting for her to stand up and open the door but, she signaled me to open the door instead.