「 ✩ * º SAY YOU WON'T LET GO / COREY DICKERSON. 」

COREY DICKERSON IMAGINE

" say you won't let go - for julie "

The setting sun painted the sky a spectacle of purple and pink.

The nightly magical multitude of colors went unnoticed by Julie and her friends, for they were only focused on getting into one of St. Petersburg's most famous and, yet, most selective clubs: Zigzag.

Pulling the hem of her dress a little, flattening it and making sure that it looked just right, she readied herself to do something that she and her friends had only dreamed of. Julie knew a girl, who's boyfriend knew a guy, who knew another guy who's second cousin worked inside the club -- but she wasn't sure that would exactly get her in.

It was a distant relation (if one could even call it that), but that's what she was going to go with.

However, when she and her two girlfriends got to the front of the line and looked the bouncer in the eye, opening her mouth to name drop the guy they knew -- he wordlessly unclipped the velvet rope and let them in.

"Huh?" Julie asked.

He blinked at her. "You not want to go in?"

Julie's friend, Rebecca, chimed in for her friend, putting both hands on Julie's arms and pushing her inside the club. Their third friend, Alyssa, followed suit.

"No, no! We do. Have a good day, sir!"

Once inside, Julie turned around and looked at her friends with wide eyes.

"Did that just happen?"

"Yeah." Alyssa nodded. "But someone almost ruined it."

The girl sighed, rolling her eyes and putting a hand on her hip. "Listen, I thought that would be a lot harder."

"Well, it wasn't." Rebecca finished, wrapping an arm around each of her friends as they made their way to the main dance floor. "We're in! Let's party!"

They cheered and let the rhythm of the club music take them away.

ミ ━━━━

Somewhere between the music and the lights, Julie found herself separated from her girls. She tried to scan the crowd for any familiar faces.