「 ✩ * º FOLLOWING YOU DOWN / JOSH DONALDSON.」

JOSH DONALDSON IMAGINE

following you down - for cydney "

" following you down - for cydney "

FOLLOWING YOU DOWN

( cydney x josh )

gosoxandbraves !!

001. one of them having to kill the spider, even though neither of them are too particularly thrilled about it and they're both more than a little chicken.

"CYDNEY, THERE'S A SPIDER!"

"KILL IT. JUST KILL IT. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT."

"WHAT ABOUT ITS SPIDER FAMILY? WHAT ABOUT ITS BABIES? WHAT IF THEY ATTACK ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO AVENGE THEIR DAD'S DEATH?"

"IT'S NOT THAT DEEP. JUST KILL IT AND BE DONE WITH IT."

"BUT WHAT IF I LET IT LIVE AND IT SAVES US FROM ANOTHER BUG -- OH, WHAT IF IT'S SOMETHING SCARY LIKE A TARANTULA?"

"YOU DO REALIZE THAT, BY NOW, YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THE THING TEN TIMES OVER, RIGHT?"

"I THINK I SHOULD LET HIM LIVE."

She stomps into the kitchen, grabs a napkin and balls it up before squishing the little black spot on the wall beside Josh.

"Was that so hard?"

"What would I do without you?"

"Probably sit and wait around for a tarantula to bite you. Nerd."

002. their first kiss in which one of them was way too oblivious to realize that the other was so undeniably into them and had been for a long time.

"It just goes to show that true love lasts forever."

"You really think so?"

"'Course I do! Movies like that prove it. When you meet the right person, everything just clicks into place. Everything that was cloudy and confusing makes sense. It's bliss."

"'Bliss?'"

"It was a good movie, Josh. Don't be like that."

"I'm not teasing you or anything like that. In fact, I agree."