-04

-Erika-

"Hey, Grayson." I say, staring at him.

He holds out his hand, and I grab it. He pulls me back up to my feet, and I dust myself off. I look at him. The moonlight bounces off of him, like a mirror. The way he looks at me, makes me feel so inferior to him. 

He has on a black shirt, with jeans. He looks so casual, but also so professional. But with him being here,mi know that Ethan isn't too far from where we are.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Uh..yea. I'm fine." I say.

"Do you come to the grove a lot?" He asks.

"Not really. My friend invited me tonight." I say.

"That guy you were just talking to?" He asks.

I tilt my head, in confusion. The way his tone changed when he said what he said, made me wonder. Is he jealous, or am I just delusional.

"Oh, no. I didn't know him until I came tonight. My friend, Dimitri, invited me." I say.

"Oh. Well, make sure you meet us at the house tomorrow at 4:30." He says.

"4:30?" I ask, unsurely.

"Yes. Is that a problem?" He asks, lifting his eyebrow.

"I have class tomorrow at 4:30. Do you think we could meet up a little sooner or later?" I ask.

"Of course. Is 1:00 okay?" He asks.

"Yea." I say.

"Well, then I'll see you then." He says.

We continue to talk, but Candy comes rushing towards me. The last thing I need for her to do is to sabotage the things I have going on right now.

"Erika. He's chasing me on his skates an-"

She stops in the middle of her sentence, and looks at Grayson. Just as she looks at him, Ethan arrives and speaks to me.

"Hi, Erika." He says.

"Hi, Ethan." I say.

"This is Ethan?" Candy asks.

I nod my head.

"He's cute." She whispers in my ear.

But I know the twins heard, cause she can't whisper for shit.

"Ethan and Grayson, this is Candy. Candy this is Ethan and Grayson." I say, introducing them all.

"Nice meeting you." They both say.

"You too." She says.

"Well, Erika. We have to go, but we can't wait to see you tomorrow." Ethan says.

"Okay." I say.

I wave them off, and Candy and I walk away from them. I hold her hand in mine, as I rush away from Ethan and Grayson.

"Bitch, they're cute. No wonder you started talking all proper." She says.

"What the fuck ever." I say.

****

I sit in my bed, contemplating which one of my outfits is Nestor when I see Ethan and Grayson. My mind is saying professional, but my heart is saying casual. The two options in front of me, don't make it any better.