-06

-Erika-

"As natural as I want." Ethan says.

He picks me up and pushes me onto a near wall. He kisses my neck gently, and my legs wrap around him. A soft moan slips from my lips, as he continues.

My hands travel to his shorts, and I trail them on his waistband. His hands explore my body, as I caress his abdomen.

His plump lips flourish onto mine. Our lips move in syncopation, as his shorts fall to the ground.

He holds my thigh in hand, as he uses the other to travel to my heat. He moves my panties to the side, as his fingers wonder. The pad of his thumb touches my clit and I jolt up.

I sense the smile on his face, as his actions sends an essence of lust through my body.

He then throws me on the bed behind us. He hovers above me, and I become slightly uncomfortable. Not by anything that he was trying to put down, but by the way we are positioned.

"Ethan." I say, in discomfort.

His head comes up for air, as he answers me.

"Yes." He says.

"Your arm is hurting me."" I say.

He lowers his mouth next to my ear.

"That's not my arm,babe." He says.

I instantly feel my stomach turn inside out.

He lowers himself down to my lady parts, and raises my dress to my stomach. His hands feel like velvet on my hot skin.

He slides my underwear off of my body, and opens my legs. He hot breath sends a tickle of spice throughout my body.

I feel the wetness of his tongue glide on my heat, as a moan trembles from my shakey throat.

He inserts two of his fingers, and thrusts them in and out, forcefully. His thumb lands on my clit, and he starts to rub it passionately.

My eyes roll back, as he continues. My hands find themselves in his hair, as I grasp onto it harshly. The wetness of myself made this sensation more enjoyable.

"Oh, God." I moan, softly.

"Don't whisper." He says.

He continues to work magic with his fingers, I feel my dress rising a bit more. He kisses his way down my stomach and my thighs, before actually making contact with my pussy again. This turned me on, and made me ache for his touch.

He breathes hot air on me. His breath was warm, but also soft. His breathes were also at short bursts at a time, to make my hunger linger.

He kisses the top of my pussy, and works his way from the outside slowly.

He then again, licks the outer edges of my exterior lips, then he very slowly spreads them. He licks and kisses my inner lips.

He does this gently, as if he were still teasing me. He then connects his mouth with my wet heat. He starts by licking my clitoral hood, and twisting his fingers in and out of me.