viii

***

3rd person's

"um. . .excuse me, what?"

"you heard me, i said haechan hyung is mine. what have you done to him?!" jisung asked mark, which is getting confused of what the hell just happen under a minute or so.

"ok first of all, i don't really know you, and where the fuck did you came from. but i guarantee that haechan is all yours, fucking gay." mark murmured his last words, but jisung could still hear it.

"coming from the guy who actually made out with my property." jisung said, irritated. "just tell me what you want, jisung- whoever the fuck you are."

"haechan hyung will take a rest for a while, considering he'll have a talk to ty hyung about your little incident." jisung emphasized that last word, which made mark even more confused, he raised an eyebrow.

"incident?"

"they saw that little hickey on haechan's neck, now he has to explain what happen to taeyong hyung." jisung seated, crossed his arms and lean on the chair he's sitting. "now, you're stuck with me for atleast a week—"

"wait, a week are you fucking kidding me?" mark immediately reacted, he didn't really want haechan those times they met and just barely talked about shits. but he didn't want haechan to be replaced with someone else.

"well, that's what they said. i just had to obey their rules." jisung murmured, "no worries, i don't like you too. after what you did to my precious you think i'll forgive you for what you've done?!"

"chill the fuck bro, it was an accident! i was drunk, and i was heartbroken—"

"hyung?" a voice from the slowly cracking door stop their conversation, it was renjun. they both stared at renjun, but renjun only stared at mark. "who are you talking to?" he asked.

"n-nothing, i was talking on the phone. what are you doing here?" mark then asked, jisung at the side, listening carefully.

"someone visited you downstairs, he said he was texting and call you but you never answered." he said, mark became confused. how come he didn't felt a single vibration of his phone? he immediately pulled out his phone, and that's where he realized. . .

his phone was out of battery.

"i'll be downstairs, just tell them to wait." he said to renjun, the latter just nodded and closed the door. they both immediately looked at each other again. "so you're coming with me?" mark asked jisung.

"well duh, i'll be just watching you anyway since you already made your wish this morning." jisung replied.

"so let me get this straight, you guys appear twice a day but can only wish once?" mark asked, jisung nodded. "well, it depends if they haven't made their wish yet until the evening, but not till midnight." jisung added, then mark just nodded.

as they both went downstairs, he could see his visitor was hella worried about him. he was playing with his thumb, his hands are getting shaky. as he stood up to his visitor, he immediately looked up at mark.

"w-winwin?"

winwin just stood up and hugged mark, at this point no one really insisted. because the saengs are the only one in the dorm, so basically it was just mark, renjun and chenle. mark hugged back, then for a few seconds they separated.

"i-i was worried about you, t-they told me you were drunk yesterday— a-and. . .i w-wasn't there for yo—"

"h-hey, it's fine winwin. i knew you didn't want to go with me that time and i know you're parents are probably gonna be mad at me if i did that to you." mark cutted his sentence, they both sitted as of now. while jisung is currently staring at winwin.

"c-can i ask who's with you that time?" winwin suddenly asked, mark was triggered all of a sudden, he remember those. . .things that happened between him and haechan.

"it's that guy called donghyuck." chenle, out of nowhere, said it. made mark's eyes widen. "how did you know his name?!" mark quickly asked chenle. "he introduced himself, duh." chenle answered, eyes rolling, mark did the same.

"anyways. . .are you ok now?" winwin asked, mark nodded. then he gave winwin a smile, winwin widen his eyes, he felt his face burning and blushing. "it's 6:30 in the evening tho winwin, how did you manage to go to our dorm?"

"i sort of. . .find my own way out." he answered, with a shy smile. mark felt is heart melting for some reason, he's just. . .he's just like an angel from heaven.

he held his chest as he smiled towards winwin, eventually they had a little chitchat. and then there's jisung. . .looking towards winwin, overthinking.

he swear he could remember that face, he remember he was mostly talked about back then. but he just couldn't get his finger into it.

meanwhile in the genie world. . .

"h-hyung, let me explain—"

"what's your excuse for that, haechan?! i thought i can trust you, but you failed me. . ." their ruler, taeyong, said with a disappointment in his face.

"p-please, let me explain. he was drunk a-and i had to assist him—"

"i've heard that excuse before. . ." taeyong murmured, "baby, i think you're being too harsh with the kid—" "nonsense, ten. i already said my rules, and everybody, adult or children, gets to be punished."

"w-what's my punishment?" haechan asked nervously.

"you'll be staying here for a week, you can't communicate with your human until i said so." haechan's eyes widen, is he really going to do that?! or he's just probably joking, it's gotta be a joke right?!

well too bad, it wasn't.

"w-what?! what about his wishes—"

"jisung will replace you as of now, now sent him home boys." as taeyong said that, doyoung and jaehyun went to haechan grabbed his arms. "w-what?! you can't just do this hyung, please! if you could just let me explain further—" "i'm sorry but there's not point in explaining now haechan, it was obviously a mistake. now you have to accept my punishment for you." taeyong said, he honestly felt bad for the kid. but he knew he had to do it. "unbelievable!" haechan shouted as he was being dragged.

haechan overthink while he was being dragged, he had to see mark, he just had to. he needs to see him, he wanted to see his human, but he's not really sure if mark would feel the same way considering something happened to them and they weren't really getting together for the past few days.

but haechan has this feeling. . .

a weird feeling. . .

towards mark. . .

mark.

his felt his chest beating faster just by thinking of that name.

is this falling. . .in love?

***