xv

yall i'm sobbing, yuwin look so cute in the multimedia!! ㅠㅠ

***

Haechan's

yuta?

japan?

why does it seem so familiar?

i've heard of those, i just knew it. i kept thinking to myself about it, i wanted to asked mark, but he seems to be busy with some other things.

i sighed, i know this is all a mistake, but i've never even felt this. . .so called "love" ever since i met him, mark. i literally have previous humans, most of them are even girls, but i've never even felt those things towards them. only to mark.

"hey haechan." mark called, is he embarrassing himself?

"what?"

"follow me."

i had no choice, so i did.

as we stopped, i realize we're in a public bathroom in the mall, i forgot to mention that we went on a mall because of that "yuta"'s arrival. there was no one around so i'm kind of nervous what was about to happen.

"have you made up your wish today?" i asked, he nodded while crossing his arms.

"make yourself visible again."

"why tho?"

"i. . .urgh!" he heavily sighed, i just tapoed his back as while he was looking down. "w-what's the problem?"

"i— it's just that. . .i'm jealous."

jealous.

jealous.

what a big word, mark. . .

"jealous? to who?" i lied, i knew where he was jealous at, but i wanted to say from his own lips. the fact that he's getting sadder just because of winwin and that yuta somehow talking to eachother is just making my heart even broken.

"t— to winwin. . ." i felt like he's starting to cry, so i snapped my fingers and turned myself visible for this day. his face was still looking down, his starting to breathe heavily.

"m-mark i. . ." i stepped forward, my whole body was shaking, but i'm doing this for mark. "i'm sorry. . ." i put my finger under his chin and made him look up, he's trying not to cry, so i hugged him.

it took a minute to made him hug me back, i felt his arms into my waist, hugging me tightly, as he cry through my shoulders. i let him, for once he needed to let go those feelings he had inside of him.

"haechan. . .wh-what did i do to deserve this feeling? w-we're not even together but. . .i just want him to be mine." he was out of breath as he talk, i felt like tearing up as well, but i gotta stay strong for him.

"you don't deserve any of this mark, don't mind them. i know he'll like you. . .i'm still here for you." i whispered in his ear, his sobbing was even louder as i said that.