†Chapter Seven†

Loyalty's POV

Mello was at my house in five minutes flat, when he knocked on the door I immediately hugged him not think about what I was doing.
"Loyalty what happened?" Mello asked as Matt walked in and began looking around he saw BB's body.
"Uh Mello, that happened," He said and pointed to the body.
"Is he still alive? Who did this?" Mello asked, I let go of him and he looked down at me. "Oh no Loyalty did you?" He started; I interrupted him by furiously shaking my head from side to side. She sighed in relief.
"Um Mello I just found out who did this, but he's dead to," Matt said Mello walked over to where Matt was and looked back at me.
"I hate to ask but did you?" Mello asked pointing at the other body, I guiltily looked at the floor. Then I dropped to my knees and burst into a fit of sobs.
"I didn't mean to I was so angry I didn't mean to write his name I didn't mean to!" I cried. I noticed Matt's eyes widen, he saw the death note lying on the floor beside a pen. He picked it up and looked around, probably looking for Osore.
"He's gone I don't know where and I don't know why but he's gone, I told him I wanted nothing to do with him or the book, but he didn't take the book, he left it here, I'm still the owner of the killing device," I chocked out. Mello looked at Matt confused and then saw the notebook in his hands.
"No way is that?" He asked. Matt nodded and walked over to me, he helped me up from the floor and we went over to the couch, I nervously explained to Mello about the death note, everything about the death note. "SO wait Beyond Birthday's death was all just one big coincidence?" He asked I shook my head and even Matt looked confused.
"It was Kira who killed BB I know it for a fact, BB still had a long time to live, I could see his lifespan it was longer then this, the only way he could have died was if Kira killed him," I explained.
"Wait you saw his life span? What does that mean?" I looked at the floor guiltily.
"I haven't told you two the whole truth about me, I'm was born with Shinigami eyes, they allow me to see someone's life span and name, normally if you are in possession of a Death Note the price for a Shinigami's eyes is half of your remaining life span, but I was born with them so I didn't have to do that, I couldn't help myself Kira had killed my last remaining family, and now he has killed another one who was close to me, BB was like another brother, now he's gone, I could just let that guy leave I don't know what came over me, I wrote his name in before I could stop myself," I sobbed. They looked at me with wide eyes.
"And who is he? At first I thought you meant Beyond Birthday then I thought over what you said, so who is he? Is this what you two have been hiding? Did you know Matt?" Mello asked. Matt nodded.
"The he I was referring to is my Shinigami Osori, this was his Death Note, and he was my friend to, I had yelled at him for something that was my fault and now I don't know if I will ever see him again!" I sobbed. "I'm so sorry I kept this from you Mello you and Matt are my best friends and I didn't want to keep this from you I was scared anbout what you might do with the power of the Death Note," I told him truthfully.
"What do you mean? I am so glad you told me, now I know more then Near I know what Kira is using to commit his murders and-" Mello stopped talking when he noticed my crying had silenced, he looked at me. "This is what you thought I would do with it? Right?" I nodded.
"Please Mello we may know all of this but please I don't want you to use the Death Note it has certain consequences to using it, I don't want you to face those consequences like I will," I told him. He sighed in defeat and nodded. Matt let out a relieved breath.
"Should I call Osori and see if he will come?" Matt asked. I sighed but shook my head.
"He will be back I hope, I want to clean this place up first, and hey guys now that I cant live here mind if I move in?" I asked giving a small smile to lighten the mood. They both smiled and Mello laughed.
"Of course Loyalty, but you cant walk around without one of us, the Mafia isn't exactly a safe place," He told me.
"Oh please Mello stop being protective, I'm Sin for gods sake!" I said doing a dramatic pose, they laughed.
"That's the Loyalty I know," Matt said, I went to my room grabbing only the things I needed, Matt helped me pack and Mello made some calls for people to come and get the... the bodies. I had finished packing and asked Mello to grab all the Jellybeans in the house he gave me a look but decided not to ask. So this was it, I was going to move in with my two best friends and as long as I am around nothing will ever happen to them, this day will never be repeated ever, not if I have anything to say about it. We went back to the Mafia base and Mello decided I would share a room with him, I had blushed a thousand shades of red. Matt laughed and Mello blushed but defended himself quickly after, he said he wanted me to be safe and mentioned that he was the only one with an extra bed. I laughed a bit but gladly got settled in. His room was cleaner unlike Matt's there was a window that let in some light, he had an attached washroom and there were two beds. One was covered in papers about the case but Mello gladly moved them and put them on a desk. I nodded thanks, Mello was called away on some business so I was left alone, Matt had gone back to his room to play video games and let me get settled in. I sighed and lay down on the bed, I noticed the two giant tubs of Jellybeans that Mello had brought in, I went over to my bag which sat beside them I took out my Death Note and sighed.
"Osori! Osori I'm sorry I didn't mean to send you away, please come back, I was just upset, Osori come one talk to me!" I shouted, there was no answer, no flap of wings, none of the doors opened, nothing. Where did he go? I lay on the bed trying to think of something to do I couldn't leave without Matt or Mello but I didn't want to bother either of them just because I was bored. I sighed what to do, I began to think of random things then some lyrics came to mind, I quickly grabbed my diary from my bag and sat at the desk with a pen, I wrote them down quickly.

When I see your smile
Tears roll down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I have figured out
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall (let you fall)
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all (through it all)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

Cuz you're my, you're my, my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away and
Please tell me you'll stay woah, stay woah

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be okay
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven