Prologue

After the show Jon and Lin walked out of the theater talking and laughing. Jon suddenly heard what he thought was crying. "Lin follow me." he said with a worried expression. Lin nodded and followed him. They walked down the alley way when Lin saw a little boy. 

"Hey are you alright?" Lin asked. Bright blue eyes similar to Jonathan's looked back at him. Tears streaked down the young boy's face. "M-My brother.....He w-won't wake up." He boy said looking back down at the younger, unconscious boy in his arms.

Jon looked at Lin who nodded. Lin called 911 and Jon knelt down next to the boys. He began to check the youngest boys pulse. "He's still alive!" he yelled to Lin who finished talking to the people on the phone.

Jon and Lin comforted and looked after the boys until an ambulance showed up. The older boy was not allowed on the ambulance so Lin and Jon drove him to the hospital. While in the waiting room the little boy grabbed Jon's hand. "T-Thank you....My name is Hamish." 

Jon smiled a bit. "I'm Jon and this is my best friend Lin." he said. Hamish nodded and snuggled into Jon's arm before falling asleep. 

Lin and Jon looked at Hamish and smiled. Things seem to have just changed in their lives.