Chapter 1

Jon sat in the waiting room with the sleeping boy for hours until they were called into the room. Lin carefully picked Hamish up, accidentally waking him.

Hamish looked at Lin. "Where is Henry?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

Jon gently pet the boys long black hair that was much like Lin's. "It's going to be alright."

The three walked into the hospital room. A very little boy popped up from the covers. "BUBBA!"

Hamish jumped out of Lin's arms and ran to his brother. "Henry!" Hamish screamed as hugged his younger brother.

Jon smiled as he looked at the boys. "Lin they are so cute." he whispered.

The younger of the two boys pointed at Lin and Jon. "Stranger danger!" he shouted. Hamish put his brothers arm down ."They helped you Henry. They aren't strangers."

Henry nodded and looked at the men. Hamish smiled. "The tall one is Mr. Jon and the small one is Mr.Lin." he said.

That's when the doctor walked in and called Jon and Lin out. When they walked out into the hallway the doctor pulled out some papers. "These two boys are recorded in the foster home system as run away's. Unless they get adopted in the next few days they will have to be separated and put in the foster system."