Chapter 2

Jon and Lin looked at each other in shock.  They just stood there for a second before Lin looked at the doctor. "I'll adopt them." he said 

Jon looked at him "Lin are you sure about this? I mean.... I would like to adopt them too but sometimes it's more complicated than that."

Lin nodded and took the paperwork from the doctor. "I've never been more sure in my life, Jon."

Jon took the papers from Lin and signed them quickly before Lin could protest. "Well I'm not letting you raise them alone."

**********

Jon and Lin walked back into the hospital room. "Hamish can we talk to you for a seccond?"

Hamish nodded and walked out into the hall with the two men. He pushed his dirty black hair away from his eyes and looked up at them. 

Jon knelt down to his height. "Now Hamish we heard you ran away from the foster system and w-" he was cut off by the young man panicking.

"No you can't make me leave Henry! I won't let you take us back!"

Jon put a hand on his shoulder gently. "Calm down, we would never make you go back. Me and Mr.Lin just wanted to tell you something....We adopted you and your brother....We are your new parents."

Hamish stood for a moment before bursting out in tears and hugging Jon tightly. "T-Thank you!'

Jon hugged back and looked at Lin. "You're welcome, kiddo."

**********

Later that night Henry was discharged from the hospital and the two men had to go to work. They talked it out and decided to bring the boys to work with them.

The boys walked into the theater and gasped at the scene. "Wow!" Hamish said as he ran over to Alex Lacamoire who was tuning up the orchestra. "Can I help?"

Alex looked down at the boy then back up to Lin. "Who is this little fella?"

Lin chuckled nervously. "well me and Groff might have adopted two children earlier today."

Alex dropped the conducing stick in a state of shock as he stared at the two. "I think more information is required here.