Chapter 5

Lin and Jon began to date shortly after the kiss. They would look after the boys all day and then do the show. One day while they were on the couch wathing a movie with the boys, Hamish ran upstairs.

When he came back down he was holding a peice of poster paper. "Papa, Daddy...Me and Henry made this for you." He said handing it to them.

The two men looked at it and smiled. The boys had made a collage of the two men.

 The boys had made a collage of the two men

Lin smiled as he looked at the pictures. Jon put his head on Lin's shoulder and smiled brightly. "This is so sweet. Boys come here." he said. The boys ran over and hugged the men. 

Lin and Jon hugged them back and kissed their heads. "Uncle Daveed and Aunt Renee helped us make it." Henry said proudly as he smiled wide.

Jon pet his head gently and hugged him. "We are very proud of you both."

Just then ppart of the cast walked into their house using the spare key they gave to Philipa.. "Yo!" Anthony shouted.

Lin turned around. "Dude what are you guys doing here?"

Renee smiled "We dicided that you two diserve a vacation. So we put in vacation time for you both starting tomorrow. Oh we also bought you a two week cupple retreat in France. You leave in two days.  "

Jon looked confused. "You do realize we have children right?"

Alex picked the boys up."They can stay with me."

Lin sighed an looked at Jon. "I guess we're going on a vacation."