Chapter 4

(( I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT VANESSA...EVEN THOUGH I LOVE HER....IS NOT IN THIS STORY! I'M SORRY!))

The next few weeks of the show were filled with boredom for the boys being stuck in the dressing room. They had seen the show lots of times and they wanted to help with it. 

One day when they go to the theatre Hamish ran over to his uncle Alex and pulled on his shirt sleeve. "Can I sit down here with you tonight?" he asked.

Alex thought for a moment. "Yeah of course you can. But only if you do your homework before the show starts." 

Hamish nodded and ran to the dressing room where he started his homework.

Meanwhile, Henry ran up to the sound booth and just watched them opporate the board. He ocasionally went to get things that they needed.

************

After the show the boys begged to spend the night at Alex Lacamore's house. After thrty minuets of pleeding Lin and Jon finally gave in and let them go.

While they were at their shared appartment watching a movie Jon looked over at Lin and stood up. "I can't take this anymore!"

Lin looked at Jon confused. "What are you talking about? Jon are you alright?"

Jon shook his head. "You would'nt understand." He said as he walked to his room sutting the door.

Lin sat there confused. He walked over to Jon's room and softly knocked. "Groffsauce are you alright?"

"Go away." was the only reply he got.

*************

The next day in the dressing room was very awkward. Lin and Jon got dressed in silence while the boys did their homework. 

The show that night was pulled off perfectly by the cast. While the boys were helping the stage crew set eveything for tomorrow Jon and Lin got dressed.

The silence was killing Lin. Jon had been avoiding him all day. He finnally snapped at the end of the day. "Okay what is going on? What did I do wrong?" he asked Jon 

Jon sighed and shook his head. "Look Lin you wouldnt understand even if I told you so drop it."

"No I'm not going to drop it. You're the one who wont talk to me!"

"Lin I said drop it!"

"I'm not going to drop it until you tell me why you are being so distant!"

"It's because I love you god danmit Lin! I'm in love with you!" Jon shouted as tears ran down his face.

Lin stood and looked at him for a moment before grabbing Jon by the front of his shirt and pulling him into a deep kiss.

After a moment of shock Jon began to kiss the shorter man back.

When they pulled away Lin looked breathless into Jon's eyes.

"I love you too."