Chapter 3

Hamish and Henry were running around the theater. Hamish asking if he could help with backstage and Henry dancing on stage. 

Lin and Jon were trying to explain to everyone what happened while also trying to calm the boys and getting ready for their performance. "Yeah so they were outside freezing and NO HENRY GET DOW FROM THERE!" Jon said as he ran to go get the boy off of the catwalk.

Lin explained the rest of the story and everyone understood. they all got ready for the musical. Everything went smooth until the Reynolds Pamphlet. During the song Henry ran across the stage followed by Hamish chasing him.

Lin stopped what he was doing and picked up the two boys and carried them off stage while Alex laughed hysterically in the pit causing the orchestra to fall apart. Daveed got so distracted that he forgot the words and the rest of the cast tried not to laugh. After that fiasco everything ran smoothly. 

After the show Lin and Jon sat in their dressing room and talked to the boys. "Look you guys can't run on stage during the performance. I know that you didn't know but now you do so don't do it." Lin said all in one breath.

Jon sighed. "During the show you guys should stay in the dressing room and watch it on the TV. Alright?"

The boys nodded. "Sorry. We didn't mean to mess up your show." Hamish said shaking slightly as he grabbed his brothers hand. "P-Please don't hurt us."

Jon and Lin stopped and looked at the boys who were crying in fear. Lin knelt down and hugged them. "Hey no one is going to hurt you. It's alright."

Hamish looked up at him. "You're not?" Lin shook his head. "No we would never hurt you." Jon said as he bent down and hugged his family. "Never."

The boys nodded and snuggled into the hug smiling. "Thank you." Hamish said.

*********

I thought I'd give pictures of how i imagine the boys. The first one is Henry the second one is Hamish.

 The first one is Henry the second one is Hamish