Chapter 8

Lin pulled out his phone and stared at it for a minute before beginning to type. Anthony and Lac had left and Jon was upstairs tucking the boys into bed. 

Lin finished typing and looked at the message before pressing post.

****************

Lin Manuel-Miranda

A few months ago me and Jon left rehearsal to find two young boys sitting outside of the theater. We took them to the hospital and found out that these boys were orphans. The two of us took them in and became their parents. You may be thinking this make it sound like me and Jon are a couple. Well that's because we are. Me and Jon began dating shortly after we took the boys in. I couldn't ask for a better family. I love them all dearly.

 I love them all dearly

****************

That was the best Lin had slept in a while. When he woke up Lin immediately checked his phone. "He opened up twitter and was overwhelmed with positive comments. Most of their fans were very supportive. there were a few negatives but most of the feedback was positive and he couldn't be happier.

That's when he got an idea. He went live and started off with a whisper. "Hey everyone. It's early in the morning....well its eight thirty but that's early for Jon. I just wanted to thank you all for your outstanding support. If you're wondering why I'm whispering its because Jon is asleep. Look how adorable he is." He said turning the camera showing a sleeping Groff with his hair messed up. "I'm gonna wake him up now." He said keeping the camera on Groff. He bent down and kissed him sweetly on the cheek. "Hey Jon baby wake up. There are some people who want to talk to you."

Jon groaned and woke up. He looked at Lin and then the phone. "Are you recording me?" He asked a smile playing at his lips.

Lin smiled. "It's live. Say hi to everyone."

Jon waved 'Hello everybody. I have to wake up to this dork everyday." He joked sitting up and putting his head on Lin's shoulder.

Just then the two boys ran in and jumped onto the bed. "Daddy, Papa can we go get ice cream for breakfast?! Pleeeeeease?!" they asked 

Lin laughed and faced the camera to the boys. "And these are our children Hamish and Henry. "

The boys hugged their parents and smiled. "Alright guys I have to go. I'll talk to you all later. Bye." He turned off the live stream and put his phone down. "Now let's go get some ice cream."