Chapter 4

It was Friday night and I was at my house with Alizza and Krista. Krista was helping me get ready from me date with Eazy. No lie I was a little nervous for a lot of reasons. I can barely remember the last date I was on. 

Alizza sat on my bed playing with her dolls while Krista was helping me with my hair and trying to decide what I should where. I was hoping we weren't going anywhere fancy, Eazy wouldn't tell me where he was taking me. I thought it was cute how he was trying to surprise me. I still thought it was weird how he just asked me out that day at the park. 

He knew I had a daughter and he didn't even ask if i was married or had a boyfriend. And yes I saw that he had a son but he's Eazy-E I'm he had lots of women. He just happened to get one pregnant. But he seems like I good guy, not a lot of niggas from Compton take the time to be with their children. And with Eazy owning a business and making music of his own and being in N.W.A he has a very tight schedule. 

"I think you should do a side part," Krista said flipping my hair on the left side of my head. "What do you think? You look so pretty with your hair like this."

"Mm, maybe," I said. I stood up and walked to my closet. 

"Ooh girl this is so sexy!" Krista was hold a strapless purple top. "And you can wear it with this." She picked up a leather black skirt.

"Uh, no. I'd rather do something more casual. I don't know where he's taking me."

"Okay I understand but there is still no reason for you to not be slayin' tonight."

"I know that."

"Aye these jeans are tight!" She held up a pair of light blue jeans with holes in them. "You got somethin that can go with these?"

I hummed trying to find a top to go with them. "Yeah, this." I took out a white long sleeved shirt.

"Ooh that is cute as fuck! Put it on! Put it on!"

I grabbed the jeans and went into the bathroom to change. I walked out and Krista's facial expression already told me she loved it.

 I walked out and Krista's facial expression already told me she loved it

"What do you think?" I asked

"I love it! Girl you are looking fine as hell. Eazy is gonna wanna fuck you till you die!"

I cleared my throat and motioned my head at Alizza. She was staring at us with a confused look on her face.

"Oops, sorry," Krista said.

"Mamma's gonna die?" Alizza yelled.

"No baby don't say that," I said sitting down next to her. "I'm not gonna die, not for a really, reallly, really long time."

"Then where are you going now?"

"Out to have some adult time. With a very nice man."

"Can I meet him?"

"Maybe, will see."

Krista and Alizza followed me downstairs to the living room. Eazy was gonna be here in 5 minutes. I sat on the coffee and slipped on my white converse. Alizza sat in front of me on the couch watching me like a hawk. She hated when I would leave her but I always told her I would be coming back. She would still hold on to my leg every now and then. But I haven't been out since I was pregnant with her, plus I rarely get girl time with Krista. When went to a club but that was about a year ago. The only time I leave Alizza is when she's going to school or I have to work extra shifts and my mother babysits.

"Okay, it's a Friday night and there is no school tomorrow, right?" I told Alizza.

"Mm hmm," she nodded.

"You can stay up and extra hour for TV time but I want you in bed by 9:30. Take a bath. Brush your teeth and your hair. Pu clean pajamas on and have sweet dreams. You understand?"

"Yes mamma."

"Okay baby."

I heard a car horn honk outside with me assuming it was Eazy. My stomach twisted just thinking about tonight. Everything is going to be fine, just think of him as a normal person who isn't famous at all. It was hard though. Everyone knows who he his. Me being by his side just attracts an even bigger crowd because I'm this mystery woman who just showed up in the picture. 

"Okay I'm leaving," I said walking to the door. "Can I get a hug before I leave?" Alizza ran to me with open arms as we embraced each other with a tight hug. "Be good for me okay? Don't give Krista any problems."

"I won't," she said in her sweet voice. 

I released and left with a smile on my face. I closed the door behind me only to find a mint green 64 Impala sitting in front of the house with Eazy in the driver's seat. Oh, I guess he really does own a 64 Impala. I thought it was just I line he rapped in Boyz-N-Tha-Hood.

I walked towards the car and got inside. Eazy looked at me up and down.

"Wow you clean up good," he said with a smirk.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself," I said admiring his appearance. He looked so fine and handsome wearing a black button short sleeve shirt with dark blue jeans. His Jeri curls looked shiny and fresh. And as always he was wearing his Compton hat.

Eazy started to drive away. The radio played quietly in the car but I could tell it was Computer Love by Zapp and Roger Troutman. I started humming the tune out loud as a smile grew across my face.

"You like this song huh?" Eazy asked.

"Yeah I used to sing it all the time," I said. "So are you going to tell me where we are going or is it still a surprise?"

"It's still a surprise."

I chuckled and shook my head. I am very eager to know what his idea of a first date is.

There's a new update for you guys. I hope you liked this one. I got more coming up next so be ready cuz I got some ideas for this book. Comment and vote plz, Im dying to know your thoughts. See ya ;)