Chapter 20

Angela

I'm trapped and I don't know where. Suge locked me up somewhere in a little room tied to a bed. Why am I here? What does he want with me? Every time I close my eyes all I can see is the sad and scared look on Alizza's face. I miss my daughter and I really hope she's safe. I feel bad for thinking that Eric would do something like this to me, he wasn't the stalker. My memory of Suge is as clear as day. He was Damian's brother, Damian is Alizza's father.

Suge always seemed to have a problem with me, especially after Damian left me alone with Alizza he hated how much I kept on trying to get Damian to be in her life. Out of all the people in his family he hated me the most. If only those people knew how much he fucking around he was doing on the streets.

The door opened and Suge walked in with two other guys, I think they're his body guards. He was holding a cigar in his hand as always were of course all red and black.

"Well look who's up," he said smirking at me. "Sleep well?"

"Not really," I replied glaring at him.

"Oh I really don't care, I was just asking."

"What do you want Suge?"

"I want revenge."

"Revenge? Revenge for what?"

"Because of you and that stupid little girl my little brother is dead. You were just dome money hungry hoe who was obsessed with him."

"I was in love with him! He ruined my life, I didn't ask for a baby she just came outta nowhere. I thought he loved me."

"You little bitch! You knew he didn't want kids."

"Yeah? And he knew I didn't want to leave my home but I did so wet could be together and then he goes and cheats in me! Your little brother was a player and he did me wrong. So wrong!"

He slapped me in my face hard.

"Shut up! After I have my fun with you I'ma go after you're little girl too."

"You stay away from her! Don't touch her!"

He punched me in the face and I started crying. "You can't do shit about any of this except die." I spit my blood in his face. "That's disgusting!"

He stormed out the room then came back in holding a dildo. Oh no.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Please don't!"

"Shut up fore I shove my dick down yo throat!"

He pulled off my pants then ripped off my panties. I tried to move away but my hands were handcuffed to the head board. There was no where for me to move. Just kicked my feet and crossed my legs. He grabbed hold of one then spread them apart and shoved it right inside me.

I screamed so fucking loud, it hurt like hell.

"Ah! Stop!"

He moved it around inside of me making me squirm. I'm not enjoying this, this isn't pleasure this is pain.

"You wanna keep talking shit about my brother now?" He yelled.

"Suge please!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

--

My legs are sore, my stomach hurts, my head is pounding, my vision is blurry with tears. I want to get out of here. The only thing in my mind is getting out of here and seeing my daughter. I wish I was with Eric right now, I do love him and I know he must be worried about me. Alizza is my everything, I'd do anything to see her again. Bring away from her and not knowing what she's doing or where she is terrifies me.

Flashback 5 Years Ago

"Push Ms. Carter!" The nurse coached.

"Ugh I can't!" I shouted.

"Its gonna be okay just one more big push."

"Ah shit!" I screamed. I pushed again until I heard a cry that wasn't my own.

"Congrats. You have a baby girl."

"Oh my goodness," I sighed catching my breath.

"Would you like to hold her?"

I nodded. The nurse handed the baby to me.

"Oh my God, you're so beautiful." I held my newborn daughter in my arms. "Hi there. I'm you're momma."

She opened her eyes slightly and I fell in love with her. She coed.

"Aw my baby. I'ma call you Alizza."

"What's the baby's full name?" The doctor asked.

"Alizza Carter." I heard her coo again. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

Now

I cried as I thought about Alizza and me, I hate to be separated from her. My thoughts were interrupted when the for opened. My eyes widen at person I saw standing in front of me.

"Krista?" I asked.

"Hello Angela," she said.

I'm really sorry this update took so long, I didn't mean to keep y'all waiting. I've been really busy lately so my updates are gonna be slower. I'm will update again so stay tuned. Vote and comment plz.