Chapter 9

Eric drove me to home and the while time we were riding we stated silent. Every few moments I would catch him looking at me from the corner of his eye. We pulled up at my house and we both got out the car. He follows me inside. There was nobody rode in the house except for me and him. I looked around my encl small home and frowned. I don't wanna stay here, it's so depressing. I'll be by myself. I should go to work but my shift is over plus I already knew my asshole boss wouldn't give me an extra one. So what was the point of going down there and asking? I turned to look at Eric, he seemed so concerned.

"Can I stay at your place tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said almost sounding excited. "What's wrong?"

"I just don't wanna be here by myself. I'd rather spend the rest of the day with you."

"Baby I would love for you top stay with me."

"Cool. Uh, let pack some clothes and I'll meet you in the car."

I walked outside to the car after packing some clothes. I casked my mom and told she could have Alizza for tonight. I'm not leaving my child behind to be with done man, I would never do that to her.

--

45 minutes later Eric pulled up at his house. I' be been here once on our 3rd date when he cooked a romantic dinner for us. We didn't do anything but talk and eat. A little kissing too.

Eric opened the front door for me and I walked inside his big beautiful mansion.

"Guest room or my room?" Eric asked.

I smirked. "Your room."

He smirked back at me before continuing upstairs. After that we ordered pizza and put on a movie. Eric loves pizza. We sat on the eating while watching Harlem Nights. I love this movie.

"That is some gangsta shit right there," Eric said. "That nigga killed her after he fucked her."

"So? She was gonna kill him. Wouldn't you do the same?"

"That depends."

"Depends on what?"

"On if she's you."

I sat up then looked at him. "And what if she was me?" I asked in a seductive tone.

"I wouldn't kill you."

"Why don't you kill me right now?"

Eric picked me up so I straddled him. I leaned in to kiss him, he kissed me back sliding his tongue in my mouth. Eric rubbed my back all the way down to my ass. I moaned in his mouth as he gripped it tightly. I felt him stand up with my legs still wrapped around him. He carried me upstairs to his bedroom.

Eric gently laid me on his bed while kissing me passionately. His lips traveled down to my neck as he started to unzip my pants. I pulled his shirt off and stared at his smooth chest. He pulled of my shirt then threw it on the floor. I pulled down his pants along with his drawers and stared at his massive erect manhood. Eric kissed and sucked on my neck while he took off my bra. I laid named in the bed with him on top of me.

Eric kissed me from my lips down to my belly button. Before I knew it he rammed into me. I gasped as he rammed in and out of me making me moan. My nails dug into his back as he kept thrusting and speeding up.

"Oh baby yes!" I moaned in his ear. "Yes! Uh harder Eric!"

He went faster and kept thrusting himself in me. My moans got louder and louder the deeper he went.

"Damn baby you tight," he grunted. He flipped me over so that I was on top. "Ride this dick baby!"

I swirled my hips around and stated grinding faster on him. I bounced up and down on him l listening to his manly moans and my cries from the pleasure and pain. Shit his dick was driving me crazy.

"Uh Eric! Oh baby!"

"I'm bout to cum baby!" Eric released himself into me then I fits the same. I got off out of breath and laid next to him. "Huh uh, we ain't finished."

Eric rolled me over so I laid on my stomach. I felt his tongue against my ass making me wet. I moaned as he stuck two of his fingers in me. He took them out then shoved in his manhood. I screamed in the pillow enjoying the 8 inch pleasure inside of me. He felt so good, and it's been a long ass time since I had sex.

Eric leaned down then started sucking on my neck leaving hickeys on me. I moaned louder as he kept ranking in and out of my butt. He pulled out and I rolled on my back. He kneeled on the floor then dragged me by my legs closer to him. My feet hung off the edge of the bed. He put his head between my legs then started licking my clit. His tongue was all over my insides. I tightly gripped the sheets as I felt my climax cumming.

"Oh my God!" I whined. "I'm bout to cum. Ooh!"

His tongue kept going faster until I nutted in his mouth. I groaned as I felt it spray out.

"Mm you taste good," he said. "We still ain't done."

I don't care, I was enjoying this.

Eric crawled back on the bed then leaned over me. He kissed my lips before taking my titty into his mouth and sucking on it. He massaged the other with his hand. He kissed the tip then rammed into me again. I ran my fingers through his Jeri curls while he kissed my neck. I couldn't enough of him.

Eric was thrusting harder the louder I screamed and moaned.

"Ah yeah! Ooh, right there! Go uh! Harder! Yes Eric!"

"What'd you call me?"

"Oh Eric!"

"Who?"

"Uh! Daddy! Harder!"

Eric sped up and was pumping. He pounded my pussy making snacking noises with our skin. We were both sweating and panting. Out of breath he still kept going.

"Eric! Uh I'm gonna cum!"

"Wait for me!"

"Ugh hurry! Ugh!"

I scratched his back as he forced me to hold myself in. But I take it anymore, I had to release.

I felt Eric cum inside of me then I came on his dick.

Busting a nutt was so good.

Eric laud down next to me. We were both sweating, panting and breathing hella hard. I scooted closer to him as he wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too."

We laid in silence with the blankets over us and our sweaty bodies holding each other. Soon we both fell asleep.

Heyyyyy!! Pretty intense huh? I hope you liked it plz comment if you did. I hope I did a good job on the sex scene, it's my first time writing one. I'll have another update ready soon. Vote and Comment plz and thank you!!