Chapter 25

"Eric," I whispered.

"Bitch what the fuck you doing here?" Suge asked.

"I came for my girl," Eric said. "And to bust a cap in yo forehead."

"Oh you mean this little hoe right here?" Suge pressed the gun in my cheek.

"Suge stop please," I cried.

"Just let her go man," Eric said. "And me and you can settle this."

"This ain't about you E, this about me, her and my little brother."

"Who you killed," I mumbled.

"Shut the fuck up!" The gun pressed harder against my face. I have never been more scared in my life. "So E, I'ma give you a chance to leave."

"Sure, I'll leave. But not without Angela," he said.

"Fine. Have it your way." Suge threw me down to ground then started firing at at Eric. Dre, Ren and Yella came from behind the couch and under the the coffee table and shot at Suge. Suge hit Yella in his shoulder. I crawled over to him.

"Yella?"

"Hey Angie," he groaned. I gasped at the blood streaming down his arm. "Oh my God."

There was a gunshot. "Oh fuck!" Eric yelled.

Suge came around the couch then grabbed me by my leg dragged me from behind it. I tried to run but he grabbed my wrist and flung me to floor. My head pounded and my vision was blurry but I could clearly see a gun pointed at my face.

"Say hi to my brother for me," Suge said.

"No!" I semi yelled.

Bang!

Eric and Dre tackled Suge to the floor then threw punches at him. Eric stood up and fire multiple bullet at Suge, hitting him in the chest and face. Then Eric fell to the floor.

"Eric?" I crawled towards him.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"My arm, he shot my arm. Are you okay?"

"He got my fucking leg." He sat up then looked at my arm. "You gonna be okay, I promise."

When the ambulance and police got there my mind could only think of horrors in that house, all the torture I went through. I'm hurt physically and probably mentally. Eric came over to me as I sat in the ambulance truck with my arm patched up and a blanket around me.

"Angela? He's gone now," he said.

"I-I know," I said. Tears began streaming down my face and I wrapped my arms around him barricading my face in his neck. He held me in his arms and let cry in his arms. "Eric  he hurt me so bad."

"I know. I'm sorry." He touched my back. I winced at the pain caused by those whips. "What's wrong?"

"He whipped me." I sniffed. Eric peeked over my shoulder and pulled up my tank top. "How bad is it?"

"It ain't so bad, your just a little red back there."

"Eric I'm sorry I thought it was you stalking me. I'm very sorry."

"Angela, it's okay. I got you back in my arms again and you safe with me."

"Oh. W-Where's Alizza? Where is she?"

"She's fine, she with your mom."

"Thank you Eric." He lifted my chin up and a long, deep, meaningful kiss.

--

Me and Alizza stayed with my mom for awhile until I good get a new job and support myself. Eric offered to let us stay with him but I refused. I also couldn't handle being sexually intimate with him. He wanted to have sex and as soon as he was on top of me I just broke down, then I broke up with him. He shouldn't have deal with my emotional break down because what Suge did, even though he kept fighting saying "I don't care how long it takes, I'm gonna wait."

Some part of me wanted to believe him and stay, but I had to let him go.

Now these days I work at a bar, it's not a strip club just a regular restaurant with a bar in it. The restaurant is called The Palm. Alizza is older so I can depend on her more to take care of her stuff for school and help out around the house. House? More like small apartment. But hey we got our own place. The past three years have been okay, but I do miss Eric.

"I'm heading out now," I said to my boss poking my head in her office.

"Okay, see you tomorrow then," she said.

I left The Palm then got in my car and drove home. I hate working so late that I can't be home in time for Alizza, she's only 9. Entering my apartment Alizza ran up to me hugging me tighly. My mother hugged me goodbye then left.

"Hi mom," she said. "How was work?"

"Same old, same old. How was school?"

"Fine. My team won at dodge ball in PE."

"That's great." I said going into the kitchen to make dinner. "What do you have a taste for?"

"Hamburgers."

I cooked us some hamburgers then sent her to bed. After going through the mail I went to bed myself. In the middle of the night I heard a noise in the living room that woke me up. I got out of bed and walked into the living room. I didn't see anyone but the sound of the floor squeaking made me turned around.

"Alizza?" I whispered. Then something hit me in the back of my head and I collapsed on the floor. I glanced up seeing myself face to face with Kayla. "Kayla?"

"Miss me bitch?" She hit me again and I passed out.

I'm SO VERY SORRY this took FOREVER. I've been mostly writing my other book since it's popularity is barely growing. There's more up next for this book though. Tell me what you think next chapter might be the last. Vote and comment. Thanks