Chapter 13

The kids were upstairs playing in Eric Jr's bedroom while me and Eric were downstairs watching TV in his game room. My had rested on his shoulder with his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

I smiled as I felt his lips kiss my forehead.

"You still got that sickness?" He asked smirking at me.

"Yeah," I said. "And I think it's getting worse."

"The cure is ready if you wanna take it."

"Yeah," I started to unbutton his pants. "I wanna take it."

"You need it?"

"Mhmm."

"You want it?"

"Very much."

I got on my knees then pulled his pants down with his boxers. I sucked the tip of his hard dick. My mouth moved faster the deeper his dick got in my mouth. I moaned as I took in all of his manhood in my mouth.

"Yeah baby suck it," Eric grunted. He grabbed my hair and bobbed my head back and forward.

"Mmm," I moaned. My spit covered his manhood and I went faster.

"Ooh shit Ange."

My tongue swirled around him and I started to gag as he fucked my mouth. He was near the back of my throat.

"I'm bout to cum baby. Shit!"

I moaned louder as he pulled tighter on my hair. I felt his cum spray in my mouth then he let go of my head.

I kissed his manhood before leaning up and kissing his full lips.

"You taste so good baby," I said.

"I know."

I laughed. Without any warning he picked me up then laid me on the floor with the soft white carpet. He pulled my jeans down while tongue kissing me at the same time. His hand moved up my shirt and he unhooked my bra. I sat up to pull my shirt off while he threw his on the floor.

I lays back down with him on top kissing and sucking on my neck I moaned in his ear.

Eric pushed himself in me and I gasped as he went in and out. He held my waist as he rammed inside of me.

"Oh God," I moaned. "Uh, yes baby!"

I dug my nails in his shoulders as he went faster. He started thrusting harder and pumped faster.

"Oh my God baby!"

"Shit baby," he grunted.

"Ugh! Faster Eric! Go faster!"

He pounded harder in me making me arch my back. I gripped the couch as he leaned down and kissed my chest before kissing my neck. Shit he was killing me on the inside. I can see the sweat on our bodies as we both fucked each other.

"Uh I'm bout to cum daddy!"

"Shit Ange. Cum for me baby!"

He went faster giving me long deep strokes. My climax was coming, I can feel the heat rising right now.

I sighed loudly as my cum squirted on him. He started to slow down, but still kept going. He shot his cum in me then grabbed a blanket off the couch.

He laid next to me covering us with the blanket. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled next to him burying my face in his chest. He ran his finders through my hair as we laid in silence next to each other.

"Aw shit," I heard him say.

"What?" I asked glancing up at him.

"I left the door open. I hope they didn't hear us."

"Are you serious?" I exclaimed.

"Nah I'm just playin baby." He chuckled. He lifted my chin and kissed me, sliding his tongue in my mouth. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"By the way, when did you get you car back?"

My eyes widen. "What?"

Ooooooh!!!! Interesting huh? Another update will be coming soon, I promise. Vote and comment. I'm out.