Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Saturday morning Alena and I headed to the park where we were going to meet two of our other friends Kiana and Jade. Hey guys! Jade yelled, Hello, my fellow humans. I replied. What do you guys want to do today? Alena asked. I don't know, how about we go to the movies? Kiana suggested. Sure. we all said.

After the longest movie I've ever watched we went back to my house to find mom on the couch eating lunch. We'll be in my room mom. I told her. Okay girls I'll yell for you when it's dinner time. she replied happily.

We blasted music in my room, music like Sleeping With Sirens, Black Veil Brides, All Time Low and Twenty One Piolets. What can I say we're emo. We like our music.

Girls! Dinner!my mom screeched over our music. Coming Mom! we all yelled as we turned our music off. Sorry dinners not so good but this is all I can afford. she said sadly. It's fine mom at least we have food right. I replied. Yeah. everybody else agreed.

After dinner we hugged my mom goodnight and went to my room and watched movies till we all fell asleep.

Sunday morning we all got up and walked to the mall and went to Rue 21 and American Eagle for ripped skinny jeans and band Tee's. Guys look at this Guns N' Roses shirt! Jade yelled from across the store. Nice! I yelled back.

We were at the mall from 10am to my curfew 9pm. Mom drove everybody home and I went to take a shower.

As I was in the hot shower I remembered what dad had said about him wanting me to be in him life again. After a long debate I still don't know what the hell to do I mean I want to give him a second chance because he seems like a good father but then again I don't because he left me so long ago and I have no idea what he's like. Ugh I wish he would have stayed and maybe I would have turned out differently and maybe mom wouldn't be so depressed all the time even after she stopped drinking. Maybe we would be like other family's with a loving and hard working father and a caring and kind mother with the perfect daughter who gets good grades and doesn't hate everything.