Chapter 2) Don't question it.

"Vely, you suck at this! Mary is better at this!" In Sertmale Namehere called out. Vely looked at me.

Wait, haven't I told her about my magical power? It's called 'plot armour'. It gives me some useful stuff I need to get out of everything when I'm in trouble. Handy, ain't it? I heard that the powers come from the supposed ruler of my life, The Author. And of course, I was meant to be a normal person, but The Author kicked my powers up a notch and here I am.

I was meant to resemble The Author. I could say that she/he was the base for my creation. And since the base can control my life, I can do so much more!

Time to Mary and Sue!

I went over to In Sertmale Namehere.

"Stop bullying her! I am only good at this because of what The Author gave me, and it's plot armour!" I shouted, and In Sertmale Namehere shrank away from me. One of his goons won't stop fighting. Vely BZ was a good fighter, from what I could see. But apparently, every action female has an on/off switch on their arm. Grab their arm, they become faux action girls.

"AHH! HELP! MY ARM HAS BEEN GRABBED, AND I CAN'T GET FREE BECAUSE I'M A GOOD FIGHTER!" Vely shouted. She was standing and the other guy was grabbing her upper arm. For some good reason, she couldn't use her other arm to punch the guy in the face.

Don't question it.

Conveniently, the teacher was sleeping.

"Let her go. I'm marrying Mary." The boy stepped towards me and dropped to one knee, because being like fifteen, it's a good age to marry.

"AAHHHHH! HELLPPP!!!!!" The overexclamative Vely yelled as she was lifted into the air by her neck. Because she couldn't kick the person, and the person had enough strength to hold her into the air.

Don't question it.

 "I SAID, HELP, IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!" Vely screamed, because her air passages weren't cut off from the person holding her neck.

Don't question it.

 "Have no fear! Mary Sue is here to save the day!" I exclaimed and blew up the whole room by singing. I had a beautiful voice. Everyone was stunned. How?

Don't question it.

(A/N: If you pay attention to action scenes, usually in anime (I'm a huge fan and I've realised that), they contain some very illogical moves..)