Chapter 4) I rule high school, BIATCHES.

I landed in my seat in school. I love school. I'm the queen bee, and everyone bows to me like they're my slaves. Ignore the fact that with my Mary Sue powers, I can make THINGS happen. I can make anyone bow to me and lick my boots, no matter how high up there they are. Even the author gives in to me. I'm that strong! 

The teacher gaped at me and dropped his textbooks, obviously checking me out. His cheeks grew as red as the 'unsaved' up there on the screen I'm typing on, and the male students giggled unceasingly. I tossed my head and let the smell of my shampoo cloud over the boys and make them even more paralyzed around me when they usually are, if that's possible.

That lame girl who always sits at the corner, Miss Nobodyatall, approached me and blushed like a fangirl. I smirked at her because Mary Sues have facial disorders which puts them into a position where they smirk every five seconds. I smirked again.

"I want you to be my tutor!" She squeaked. I smirked.

I smirked.

Smirked.

Mirked.

Irked.

She got pissed and left.

The bell rang, and I was the first one to leave. When I walked in the hallways, people turned to look at my fabulous-ness. I bumped into a really HOOOT boy, and he blushed while apologising. He asked me out after that.

"OH, WOW!!!!!!!!" I said, with a lot of exclamation marks after my words. "I will!"

That was until I got into a car accident while walking him home after school. But how!? This isn't possible. Mary Sues are graceful! I must be losing my MS touch! This sucks! I need to get new ones from the author, ASAP! Of course, the author dreams of me in his/her sleep, so I managed to get my MS points after I woke up from my years long coma.

For some reason, I don't know why I still look as beautiful as ever, and the only thing that aged about me is my hair! Ugh, I want to be normal!

"I've been waiting for you! For so many years!" The boy got down on his knee and slipped the ring over my ring finger. Then, we kissed in the rain because we like having colds, and we weren't previously in the hospital! Wow, surprise, right!? We teleported! Don't question it! Because I'm a Mary Sue, and my word is fact!

I saw many of my classmates crowding around us and celebrating my recovery, because....

I RULE HIGH SCHOOL, BIATCHES! BOW TO ME!!!!!!!! WITH A LOT OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!