Chapter 6) Mary Sue hunters?

One fine day, the clouds are floating gently in the sky and the sky was blue, because the weather's perfect wherever I go to. Mary Sue, remember? Let's skip the cliche introduction of the weather of all things and get to the fun part.

Just like every morning, I was walking to school myself. As for Vely? She won't be appearing because she's just there so that I can save her, and Mary Sues save plenty of people. I was going on my rainbow rounds of perfume and rainbows and perfection as usual before I go to school.

I noticed something was amiss even if I shouldn't, but I'm a fucking Mary Sue for a reason. I saw two boys, about my age talking in a corner.

Most people, and in fact all people who aren't Mary Sues would think that it's those normal babarians doing babaric stuff and discussing their crude plans in the morning as usual, but I realised something was wrong.

To be honest, the author hates me so much that no reason was given as I'm a Mary Sue.

Those two boys were dressed like goths for some reason, like maybe opposites hate each other and I'm so pure and holy and perfect, and according to society, people who wear black are dark and evil and impure and shit like that.

The author has decided to give the two Mary Sue hunters immunity to my charms! What an asshole! Die, author die! Whatever shall I do without my charms?!?!??! With a lot of question and exclamation marks?!!!???

Of course, two of them were very hot boys which would make my skin sizzle if I touch them.

"Oh hi. Didn't see ya there." One of them casually waved at me. So, the author didn't take some of my charm. Heheheh.

I smiled, and the boy scowled. "I was waving to the person behind."

Take one----

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!! I AM THE GREAT AS HELL MARY SUE AND YOU SHALL WAVE TO ME!" I shrieked, in all capital letters.

I take it back, they were ugly as fuck and deserves zero respect from the great Mary Sue!

Take two---

"I wasn't smiling at you, either," I replied cooly/perfectly/calmly/slyly/smartly/casually.

Author be like :Tips for writing a Mary Sue, have her do everything calmly and burn the opponent as casually as ever.

Yes, comment a meme.

We shall go with take two, because it's fucking flawless and Mary Sue, right?

Reasons why I'm not a mary sue? I have flaws, like..

Oh shit I see Hunky.

My eyes widened and I started to walk away from him, but I tripped over a rock and landed on his solid hard chest which shouldn't' actually be that hard.

What would happen in real life if chests were as hard as authors describe?

*BONK* 

FAINTS.

Back to the topic.

The goth boy turned red and ran away crying to his momma.

The other ran after him and boom the Mary Sue hunters are gone.