Four friends and only one girl

Alison's POV

Finally I have been in that car for almost three hours! I know its not that long but I felt like it took us six hours. Just to get to Virginia to see my life long friend. I'm just happy to finally be here. First things first, I need to go see my best friend in the world , Maggie, but I call her Mag for short.

I run into our hotel and the first thing you see is in the center of the hotel you are able to look up and see every floor. Then at the very top was a sky light. It was so beautiful. Once I got done looking around I went to Maggie's room. I am just so happy to be here. Once the elevator got to her floor I look at the text she sent me earlier telling me what floor and room number she was in.

I knocked on the door to see my second mother , Amy, she is like a mom to me. I love her!

"Hey Sweetie! I'm so happy to see you finally got here Maggie has been waiting all day." She said as she opened the door wider to let me in. First thing I laid my eyes on were Mag.

"Hey girl I'm so happy to see you! I see you have been feeling a lot better!" I say hugging her. Maggie has had cancer since she was a little girl. Just last year she won the battle, I so happy for her.

"Hey I'm happy to see your here! I have been waiting like all day for you to get here.What took you so long?" She said pulling back from our hug and clearing a spot on her bed for me to sit.

"Haha I know your mom told me, but I took so long cause the freaking taxi driver kept going so slow." I explained.

I look around at the room it is a good size for a hotel room. It has big white queen size beds with a flat screen with a little seating area. Then of course a bathroom.

All the sudden I felt a little vibration in my hands. I look down at my IPhone 5s to see that my mom texted me.

Mom <3 - Hey I just wanted to check in and see if you got there safely. Call me when you can. Love Mom

I smiled and locked my phone. I look up to see Maggie just texting away. I cleared my throat to get her attention. She shot her head up and giggled.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask grabbing her phone out of her hands. She tried to get it back but she forgot I'm a lot stronger then her. I look at the phone to see she was texting. it said.

She doesn't know I made her come here just to make her meet the M boys!;)-Maggie

Really does she even know they are and if she doesn't I will just like die! LOL -Katelyn

If she doesn't it will make even better! So are you still coming? -Maggie

Yeah of course! I love those M boys! They are hot!! - Katelyn

That was the end since I took it from her. Who are the 'M boys' and why does she want me to meet them?

" Who are the M boys?" I ask looking up at Mag. Please tell me it is not another boy band. She went from Big Time Rush to One Direction.

" They're some famous viners and I really want you to meet them. Oh and they are Hot!" She said with a huge smile on her face.

" Um okay I guess. Where are we going to meet them
since they are famous and all."I ask rising up my eye brow

" Oh girl don't worry about that I have it all planned out!" She says with a smirk on her face.

Oh great this should be fun. I thought. I glanced at the clock to see that it was 11:54. Gosh have we been talking for that long? I look back at Mag to see is on the verge of falling asleep.

" Good night" I whispered. Mag was asleep. I got of from where I was sitting at on the bed and went to the bathroom to change into my pj's and wash my face and brush my teeth . Once I was done with my night routine I went to my side of the bed and once my head hit the pillow I was out.

A/N
HEY GUYS I HOPED YOU LIKE IT THIS IS MY FIRST BIG STORY SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! COMMENT AND VOTE PLS IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME AND SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT AND THAT YOU DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE BOYS YET BUT I PROMISE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL SEE THEM!! LOVE Y'ALL HOPE Y'ALL LOVE IT !

I'M GOING TO NEED SOME NAMES FOR FUTURE ROLES SO IF YOU WANT YOUR NAME IN HERE LEAVE A COMMENT!