Chapter 5

Alison's POV

I walk into the hall like Matt said and waited then a girl started to walk over to me. She had blonde hair and tan skin.

" I just want you to know that Matt is mine and I won't let you have him." She said as she waved her finger in my face witch was getting annoying.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

She was about to say something but Matt came back over and give the girl a kind of mean look. The girl just sighed and rolled her eyes and left. I turned to Matt to ask what that was all about.

" What was she talking about?" I ask pointing behind me.

Matt sighed and took out his phone and opened the vine app.

" Why are you opening up an app? are you going to answer my question?" I say confused by his actions. He just kept doing want he was doing.

"You know when I asked you if you had the vine app?"He asked clicking stuff and going to his profile.

"yeah." Was all I said.

" Okay well I am famous because of the app I make 6seconds videos and I try to make them funny and one got famous and then I did more then I got famous as while." He explained.

I can't believe this I was hanging out with someone who is famous. My thoughts were soon interrupted my Matt saying something.

" Are you mad at me for not telling you?" He asked. Was I mad at him?

" No I bet you had a good reason why you didn't tell me." I said smiling.

Matt POV

Wow that was easier than I thought. :)

" Okay thanks. Well it's getting late we should probably head back now." I said looking down at my watch.

" Yeah okay. Um... Matt I was wondering if you could help me back to my hotel cause I don't live here I'm only to visit a friend and don't know my way back." She asked shyly.

" Yeah sure what hotel?" I ask as we start to walk towards all the hotels.

" Um... Hilton Virginia beach oceanfront." She said. A huge smile came across my face. Alison is staying my hotel! Yes now we can spend more time together.

"Cool I'm there to, I don't live here either."I smiled. She smiled as well.

" What brought you here then?" She ask as our arms brush each other.

" I'm here because I'm a famous viner. Me and a lot of other viners  do a event every month called Magcon." I explained.

" Oh okay that sounds fun!" She said as I opened up the door to the hotel.

" Alison I was wondering if I could get your number so we could hangout more?" I ask.

" Sure!" Was all she said and that simple word made me really happy.

I handed her my phone and she handed hers to me. I put me number in and I put ' Matty Boo' as my contact name to make her laugh.

" Well thanks for the movie bye." She said and started to walk away.

" Sure anytime." I said but I didn't want her to go yet.

"Alison?" I said as she turned back around to look at me telling me to go on with what I was saying. But that is the thing what was I going to say?

" Do you want to make a vine and want me help you make a account?" I said. Good cover up Matt! I thought.

" Yeah I would love to." She said and walked back over to me.

I helped her make a vine and I was telling her what we were going to do for the vine.

I put the camera in front of both of us and  we just screamed. it was really funny because in the back ground you can see people heads turn and look at us. Hahaha we put the caption saying

         scream attack with Matthew Espinosa !

I followed her and revined  the vine. The next minute she got four thousand people wanting to follow her. I posted one of the selfies we took tonight and posted on instagram saying.

          Hanging out with @itsalison  and I made her a vine so go follow her on vine!

Tonight was fun hopefully we can do it again. We said good bye and went to our rooms.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND VOTE PLS AND COMMENT IF YOU THINK ALISON AND MATT WOULD BE CUTE TOGETHER OR IF U THINK ALISON AND HAYES   TWO MORE BOYS TO GO!