Chapter 8

"Well a little birdy told me that you knew how to sing."

"Oh really? Cause I'm pretty sure I don't know how to sing." I lied

"You just lied!" Matt shouted

"What I'm not lying I can't sing!" i say nervously.

"I looked you up on YouTube." He smirks

Crap! Nice Alison why did you make a YouTube video of you singing and expect it not to be watched. I just stand there not knowing what to say. I think Matt realizes I'm not going to say anything.

"So I was wondering if you could preform today. I now it short noticed but It would really mean a lot. Shawn is going horse, so his voice is not the best right now."

"I don't know... Y'all's fans will hate me. I don't even know what I would sing." I say stepping closer to Matt.

"Alison you will be fine. The fans will love you and you can sing that song you sang in your YouTube video. What was that song called again? I like it."

"Ok fine but I'm only doing this for you Matt. it's called Over and it's by Tove Lo."

What did I just say! I just agreed to do the thing I'm the most afraid of!

"Okay great I think you are going to be next after the Jacks." And with that he walked away.

I walked back into the room looking around for Maggie. I spotted her dancing to the song that was playing. I laughed to myself.

"Hey guys ok so up next are the Jacks! They are going to sing their new song!" The Dj announced. I take a closer look at her. She is really pretty! I won't be surprised to know if she is dating one of the boys.

I turn to face the stage when I see a person going back stage. That's weird he looked like Hayes, but I don't know why Hayes would be here.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The Jacks are finally done with their song. Witch mean I'm going to be singing in at least 200 to 300 people! Oh god what did I get myself into!

"Okay guys we have a special guest today and she will be singing in replace of Shawn because he is not felling so well at the moment." Matt says in the mic.

I look at him to see he is already looking at me.

"Come on Alison! Don't be afraid!" Matt laughs.

A few people turn their head back and looked at me.

I walked to the stage slowly and I went over to the Dj to tell her what song I I'm singing.

"Um so I'm going to sing Over by Tove Lo if that's ok." I tell her nervously.

"It's fine! Oh and by the way I'm Mahogany!" She smiles.

I smile bask has she hands me a mic. I walk to the middle of the stage and just stood there. I looked around in the crowd to see all the people looking at me. Why did I agree to this! I find Matt's eyes and he nods at me smiling.

I nod back and close my eyes.

I take a deep breath and open my eyes again. I guess it's now or never. I hear the music start to play in the background.

"Stay up until dawn

I can't go home again now

after tonight

seems like i'm out of your life

apologize

no, it wont make it better

what can i say?

it's all too late

Tell me, is this the part when

When we part ways forever

Tell me. is this the part when

Part when we are

O-o-o-over

Wish i was, wish i was

so-so-so-sober

Guess we are, guess we are

Fighting all this fight

you're so cold without the love

There is nothing left out of everything we were

O-o-o-over

Guess we are over"

I can't belive i just did that! I just sang in front of hundreds of people! I just did the thing I am most afraid of!

"That was...wow!"Matt says rubbing the back of his neck. I smile at him and look behind him to see the rest of the boys standing behind him.

"Yeah I think your better then the Jacks!" a boy with piercing blue eyes said.

"Hey that's not very nice!" One of the Jacks say in a childish voice. I think it was Jack Johnson who said it.

"Yeah that's not nice but it is true." Jack Gilinsky laughs.

I look at Matt for help since I really didn't know who these people were. I think he finally realized why I was look at him.

"Um Alison this is Nash, Cameron, Taylor, Carter, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron, Shawn." He says while pointing at each boy as he says their name.

"It's nice to meet ya'll too!" I laugh

"Look she has a accent like Nash!" Cameron says jumping up and down like a kid, causing all of us to laugh. Once we calm down Carter opens his mouth to say something.

"Well i should get going the meet and great is about to start. Bye!" He says before walking away.

"Yeah we should get to our tables." Shawn says witch was followed by a few 'yeahs' and 'byes'.

Leaving Cam, Nash, Matt and I still standing there.

"Ali do you want to come with me and Cam to our table? We can hangout I guess." Nash said rubbing his neck.

"Sure why not." I smile.

"Okay follow us." Cam says walking away. I look at Matt and give him a small smile, and follow Cam and Nash.

"So what brings you here? cause I hear you didn't even who we were." Cam

laughs.

"My friend is a big fan of ya'll and I came with her." I explained. He nodded and looked at all the fans in front of him.

"It's weird knowing that people come to events like this just to meet me." He tells me shocked.

"I bet it is-"I said before I was cut off my a girl in the line.

"Shut up you whore no one cares what you think! Leave Cam alone and let us meet him!"She screams. As she said that I take a good look at her to see that she is the same blonde I saw at the movies with Matt.

OKAY THATS IT FOR NOW! SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING I BEEN BUSY MOVING AND WITH MY VINE ACCOUNT IF YOU DONE FOLLOW ME ON VINE ITS ❀Hayes Grierrr❀ I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS!