Chapter 6

Hayes POV

I was scrolling through instagram when a pass Matt's pic of him and a pretty girl. I was about to scroll pass it when I realize that pretty girl is Alison. Wait if she knows Matt that means she knows who i am I think or did he do the same thing I did? I decided to wait and ask Matt cause we are sharing a room. As soon I was thought that Matt walked in the room.

" Hey dude did you tell that girl you were with that I was famous too?"I ask .

"Who Alison? No I didn't tell her why would I talk about you your mean!" He joked. I laughed a little but then got serious.

" No I didn't but how do you know Alison?" He asked going to the refrigerator and getting a bottle of water.

" I met her earlier today when I first got here. I was surprised she didn't know who I was." I said walking over to my charger and plugging up my phone.

" Yeah I know I was to but than I had to tell her because.. well let's just say we ran into a fan." He sighed. I nodded in response. Did he like her? Wait the bigger question is does she like him? Hayes get your head straight you just met her you can't already have feelings for her. I thought but maybe I did have feelings for her?

Alison's POV

I just got back to the room and saw that everyone was asleep.

Today couldn't have gone any better. I looked at the time and saw it was 11:23pm. I decided to look at instagram before plugging up my phone to charge and doing my night routine.

I look at my notifications and saw that I had seven thousand new followers. I look at the picture Matt posted and liked it. It was when I was on his back when we were going to the movies. I looked at the comments they were mostly people saying .

are @itsmattespinosa and @itsalison dating? Cause they would be cute!

That made me laugh a little. I locked my phone and plugged it In to charge. I walked over to the bathroom and changed into some Nike shorts and a plan white t-shirt and put my long hair into a messy bun. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I walked over to the bed and soon fell asleep.

SORRY IT WAS SHORT BUT YOU WILL LIKE THE NEXT CHAPTER I'M PLANNING SOMETHING KIND OF BIG  SOO  COMMENT AND VOTE PLS.   LOVE Y'ALL!