Chapter 3

Maggie's POV

My mom and I just got done shopping for food. My mom pretty much bought the whole store! How much food do we need. I'm not complaining cause I love food just like everyone else but it was a lot.

We were walking up to the elevators when I saw Alison with a boy at the Starbucks. I couldn't see his face but from the back he was cute! As we were waiting for the elevator I took out my phone and texted Alison.

Hey girl who is that cutie you are over there talking to? ;)

I saw Alison's eyes go huge when she got the text. I started laugh.

No one.

I could tell she said bye to the boy and walked over to us. I was trying to get a glimpse of the boy's face but couldn't because the elevator.

"What was that?" Alison asked while looking at her feet.

" No the question is who is that!" I say with a smirk on my face. I really hope it is a nice boy because she deserves someone who wont hurt her like the last time. She was crushed.

" It was no one. "She blushed

" Okay whatever you say."I roll my eyes.

The elevator door open and I run to our room cause I could not hold these bags any longer.

Once we got in the room I put the bags down and clasped on the bed.

" Someone is tired I see." Alison said laying down by me.

" Yes very." I breathed

" Oh that's too bad because I wanted to see if you want to go to the mall and get Starbucks." She says with a smirk. Gosh  She knows my weakness!

" I'm not tired at all!" I screamed as she just laughed.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and put on some new makeup.

To the mall we go!

Alison's POV

When we got to the mall we went to Rue21 then Aero, Forever 21,and American Eagle.

We were walking into Finish line to get some new J 's. I found the cutest pair! They were pink with dark pink leopard pattern. Maggie found some cute one to light purple with some dark blue. When we were in line something fell behind me so I turned around to pick it up when my hand hit a boy's hand. We looked up at each other at the same time. My green eyes meet his beautiful light brown eyes. We stood up at the same time.

"Hey sorry about that. I'm a bit of a klutcs." He smirked

I laughed and told him my name.

"That's a beautiful name. Oh and my name is Matt." Matt said sweetly.

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING NEXT CHAPTER YOU WILL SEE THEM TALK MORE AND BECOME GOOD FRIENDS BUT THE QUESTION IS WILL THEY BECOME MORE THAN FRIENDS WITH MATT OR HAYES?? WE DON'T KNOW CAUSE SHE HAS TWO MORE BOYS TO MEET. VOTE COMMENT AND IF U WOULD LIKE YOUR NAME OR A NAME IN THE BOOK PLEASE COMMENT THEM THEY WILL BE USE FOR FUTURE ROLES!!

                 THANKS FOR READING LOVE Y'ALL!