Chapter 4

Matt's POV

I'm surprised Alison has not screamed my name yet. Doesn't she know who I am?

" Do you have the app Vine by any chance?" I ask pointing at her phone.

" Um I have it but I never used it I don't even have a account." She said opening up the app. YES! She doesn't know who I am.

We stood there in silence until I broke it.

" I was just about to go to the movies after this, I wanted to know if you would like to go with me?" I ask with a puppy dog face. Most people can't say no when I did that.

" Sure! Let just tell my friend and we can go." She said with a smile on her face. That made me smile to.

She walked over to a girl and told her and the girl looked at me and her eyes got huge. I'm guessing she knows who I am. As Alison walked back over to me I smiled and wave at the girl and she still stood there with her mouth open. I laughed.

" What are you laughing at?" Alison ask looking into my eyes. Gosh this girl is so beautiful!

"Nothing "I said with a HUGE smile it was probably bigger than Jerome Jarre . She laughed when she saw my face. Her laugh could make you laugh! Matt what is she doing to you you just meet her.  We were about to be at the movies soon cause it was not that long of a walk from the mall.

" Alison get on my back." I said

she looked at me like I was crazy witch I probably was.

" What? haha no I would crush you!" She laughed

is she saying I'm not strong? Oh I will show her! I picked her up for the behind and carried her bridal style.

"Matt! Stop! I'm going to crush you!" She said laughing uncontrollably. I swinged her around where now she is now my back.

" Alison!! You are so heavy!" I lied

She playfully hit me in the arm but quickly stop when she started to fall. She wrapped her arm around me tightly.

Soon people stated to stare at us but I didn't care. I started to pick up my speed.

" To Naria!!" I yelled. We finally got to the movie and I let her down.

She was laughing so hard and so was I. We were next in line to get our tickets. We finally stopped laughing long enough to get our tickets. We walked in and got our drinks and popcorn. I saw her pull out her wallet but I was faster so I paid for it all.

" You know you didn't have to do that I could have paid." She said

"Nope I needed to you all ready paid me by coming with me." I said as she blushed and looked away.

" Don't look away your cute when you blush." I said gently pulling her chin to look at me but that only made her blush more.

"Thanks." She said and kissed me on the check. I started to blush now. We walked to the our seats and we watched the commercials then the movie started. I watched The Heat before but it's really funny so we went to watch it again.

While we were watching to movie I decided to do the most cheesey move ever. I faked yawned and put my arm around. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled but soon started laughing because what happened in the movie But soon stop because someone throw popcorn at me. I turn my head behind us and saw a girl. She did the ' call me' sign but I just turned back around and ignored her.

When the movie was over I told Alison to wait for me in the hall as I throw away our stuff. She did as said an  I did to. When I was walking to Alison I saw the girl who was throwing popcorn at me talking to her. Oh no that can't be good.

OH NO CLIFF HANGER HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT AND VOTE AND I WILL PROBABLY BE UPDATING AGAIN AROUND 7:30 central time the latest would be 8:00pm Central time be sure to vote and comment! LOVE yall