Chapter 2

Alison's POV

I woke up to see that everyone was gone. I got up for where I was on the bed and went to the desk where my phone was changing when I saw a note saying.

Hey Alison We had to go shopping and I wanted you to come but my mom told me to not wake you up so I didn't but we should be back around 6:00pm sorry Love ya!- Mag

Great I look at my phone to see that it was 12:47pm. I should probably get ready. The question was what was I getting ready for I don't know I guess I will find out. I walk over to my bag and grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I unlocked my phone and went to my play lists and scrolled until I found the play list I was looking for. I hit a shuttle and turn my volume all the way up. As I was getting in to the warm water one of my favorite songs starts to play. Don't by Ed Sheeran . When the warm water went down my back I could feel myself start to relax. Once I got out I put on my clothes and start to dry my long brown hair and brush my teeth. Once I was done brushing my teeth I put on some natural makeup. I took one last glance at myself before heading down stairs to eat at the hotel's restaurant. I was wearing a pink and white lace crop top with a pair of high waisted shorts with my hair in a fish tail. Once l was seated I soon ordered and ate. When I was on my way back to my room I heard someone yell at me but before I knew it I was on the ground and there was a boy on top of me.

Hayes POV

Me and Nash finally got to the hotel when he challenged me to a race to our floor.

" The first one that gets there wins. On the count of 3!" Nash says as I was getting ready to run.

"1...2...3!" with that I took of running. I looked back to see how far ahead of him I was when he yelled.

"Watch out!" But before I could stop I tripped and fell on a girl. I quickly got off of her without looking at her face.

" Whoa I'm sorry I was not watching where I was going and.." I rambling until my eyes met her beautiful light green eyes.

"I'm sorry for that I was not watching where I was going." I said looking down at my feet.

" it's okay ." She said as she was getting up off the ground. I look up at her to see she was beautiful. I didn't know how close we were until now so I stepped back a bit.

"I'm Hayes."I say putting out one of my hands.

"Alison." she said grabbing my hand to shake. I can't believe she as not recognized me yet. Weird.

" Do you know who I am?" I ask nervously.

"Um.. your Hayes." Alison said looking at me confused. Yes she doesn't know who I am! I like be famous and all but sometimes I wish I could go back to before I became famous.

" Oh yea sorry "I say. We stand there in a awkward silence.

" While I should get back to my room but it was nice meet you." she says with a smile on her face. No she can't leave I want to keep talking to her. Hayes snap out of it you just meet the girl the only thing you know about her is her name.

" Hey Alison could I maybe get your number?" I ask

" Yeah." She said with a smile and hands me her phone as I hand he mine.

"Thanks." I told her as she just smiles and nods and went to her room.

Alison's POV

As I was walking into my room I feel my phone vibrant I look and see I was a text from Hayes. I smiled when I saw what he did with his contact name and I kept it like he made it.

Hayes <3 - Hey :)

I smiled and responded

Hey:)

I checked my phone to see if he responded when he texted back.

Hayes <3 - I wanted to know if you wanted hang out?

Yeah I would love to! When?

I waited for a response.

Hayes <3- how about met me in 10 in the lobby.

I looked at the time and it was 3 so I had 3 more hours until Mag got back.

Sure! see you soon.

I had 10 minutes to get ready so I went to the bathroom and undo my hair and brush it and do it again. I grabbed my phone and headed to the lobby to hangout with Hayes.

As I walking out of the elevator I spotted Hayes at the hotel's Starbucks. Wow this hotel has everything. He had his back toward me.

"Hey." I say. He turns around to me with two drinks in his hands.

"Hey I got you a drink while I was waiting. I didn't know what you liked so I just got you the same I got." I smiled and took my drink from him. I took a sip and fell in love.

" What is this? I love it."

" That my friend, Is a secret that you will not know." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at him. I walked up to the person who was working there. If he is not going to tell me I will find out myself. I could feel eyes on me as I was walking to the counter.

" Excuse me but want is the name of this drink?" I asked shaking my drink in my hand.

" Oh it's a double chocolatey chip frappe." She said

" Oh ok thanks." I say and walk back over to Hayes.

He looked at me confused witch made me laugh.

" it's a chocolatey chip frappe." I say with a smirk.

He put his hands above his head and said.

" You caught me." He laughed.

we found a table near by and sat down and talked until we had to go our own ways.