special thanks

just some people that i wanted to thank personally before i officially complete this book. this draft is from 2017, so if any of these tags don't work/these accounts are not active anymore, then i hope this somehow gets back to them.

beautifulmark
You made the most stunning cover for this book and I'm still flattered that you took time out of your life to make this work of art for my dumb little fanfic. Thank you, Sam.

lolaalocaakidd
You were absolutely one of the most active and involved readers whether it was voting, commenting, participating in the cover contest, or replying to my posts on my message board. Your kind words and the overwhelming feelings of love and support that I got constantly from you motivated me to continue this story instead of just giving up. Thank you, Gisella.

DodiesNelson
Even though my tweets asking for you to yell at me to write this fanfic probably annoyed the shit out of you, you still stuck through it with me and for that I love you so much. Your spam in the group chat whenever I updated always made me laugh, and often gave me ideas for what to do next. Thank you, Sam.

solarethan
Do I even have to say how much I love you? Back when I was really falling into a slump and felt like I was running out of ideas, like I couldn't get from Point A to Point G because I didn't know B-F, you were there and let me just talk things out. You were the inspiration for some of my favorite plot developments. Thank you, Rose.

and finally, to the lovely person reading this right now, thank you.

if you were with me through the awkward transition from my imagines book to this one, thank you.

if you started reading later than that, thank you.

if you're reading this long after i hit complete on this book, thank you.

if you voted and commented on every single chapter, multiple times, thank you.

if you never interacted with this book other than adding it to your library, thank you.

if the next thing i write isn't something you want to read, i understand, thank you.

you didn't yell at me when i missed upload days.

you were compassionate when i had to go on hiatus for mental health reasons.

you gave me honest feedback and let me discover my own path through this.

if i say that i'm thanking you from the bottom of my heart, it still wouldn't convey how grateful i am to every single one of you for this incredible experience you've given me.

i love you all. so much.

thank you.

mel.