Chapter Ten

By 3 I had gotten really tired.

I was on the couch watching a movie with Seana.

Well I was more in a daze. I was in that state between being awake and falling asleep.

So I heard a knock at the door.

As Seana got up to open the door I fell all the way asleep.

Once I had woken up I saw Holland and Crystal were laying the floor below me.

That is probably who was at the door earlier.

I stood up and was heading towards the kitchen to grab a drink and then I saw a myself in a mirror.

My face had words all over it.

I <3 Dyl

"Which one of you is dying tonight?!" I yelled as I walked back into the livingroom where the other girls were.

They all slowly began getting up. They looked fussy.

"What? Huh." Holland said.

"My face."

"Hey! I see that you saw the beautiful art work on your face." Crystal said

Seana was still asleep.

"Why even would you guys do that to me?" I asked

"You heart Dyl." Holland said

"No." I said irritated

I headed to the kitchen and started washing it off my face.

Holland and Crystal followed me into the kitchen.

"This color is not good for my skin tone."

They both started laughing

"This." I pointed towards my face. "is not a way to make friends.

They started laughing again.

Then Seana walked in.

"Hey, what is so funny?" she asked

"Your brother's sister, she doesn't enjoy the make over we gave her."

"I hate you all. I am going home."

"Oh c'mon don't go. We were just kidding. We will help you get it off." Holland said

"i actually really need to go home. I have to do some homework and my dad is supposed to teach me how to drive."

"Have Dylan teach you. He is good, really good." Holland said

"You would know. Like seriously Holly, he was like 11 when you got your license." Crystal said

"Okay, confession I may be talking about kissing. He was pretty good. You should really try out his kissing skills too."

Everyone started laughing besides me, because I honestly liked him and I guess I was pushing him away because I did not want to fall for some guy that I knew I would mess everything up with. I am much safer with Kenneth.

"I think I will learn that skill elsewhere, plus I have been hanging out with him to much."

"Oh?" Both Crystal and Holland said

"Enough Girls. C'mon I will take you home Azalea."

I grabbed all of my things and Seana took me home. I still had the words on my face, it was mostly all on my forehead. Which I guess I could accept. All I needed to do was get home, go to my room and then my bathroom and I would be okay. But to my surprise Tyler and Dylan were in the livingroom.

"Hey Azalea!" Dylan said

I just ignored him

"What is wrong with her?" Tyler asked Seana

"Just leave her alone Ty. It is best to just let her be. Well I will see you boys later. Bye Dylan."

I rushed to the bathroom. I just wanted this stuff off of my face already.

Tyler's POV

"What's up with them?" I asked Dylan

"Rough night I guess." He said

"Be right back. Watch the mets lose." I told him.

"Why are we even friends."

"I question it everyday."

Then I walked upstairs to the bathroom that I assumed Azalea was in.

"What is wrong?" I asked her

I saw that she was trying to get something off of her face.

I grabbed her wrist so I could see what it said

I <3 Dyl

"What the fuck is on your face."

"Isn't it a bit irrelevant to you?"

"Who did it?" I asked

"Your friends while I was asleep. They seemed to think it was funny, and now it won't fucking come off."

"Why would they write Dylan's name?"

"Why don't you ask them." She yelled at me

"I don't want you to see him anymore."

She sat the rag down and turned around to face me.

"I am sorry what!!"

"I do NOT want you to see him anymore. To talk to him anymore. He will just hurt you."

"Who the fuck do you think you are telling me what I can and cannot do?"

"I am your brother. And I don't want you to."

"First of all Tyler. You have known me for a minute. You think you know me but you don't and I am tired of you telling me what I can and cannot do. I am my own person. If I wanted to I could live all by myself. I only came here for my mom. You know the person that none of you fuckers even know. SO Please tell me what I can and cannot do. So if you would excuse me I would greatly appreciate it if you would stop butting into my life."

She was angry, and what she said seriously hurt me. I just walked away

Dylan and I left.