Chapter Thirteen

Dylan POV

That night killed me.

Not only did I have to see her with a guy perfect for her but I also had to break her heart.

To me she wasn't just some girl that walks into my life, she was beauty and everything that I needed.

But Tyler had been crystal clear when he said that she was off limits. That I was to let her down if it ever came time for that.

When I had watched her dance I guess I grew these unknown feelings that I couldn't control.

I had been all down in the dumps for a few days, ever since that night with Azalea.

"What the fuck is wrong with you bro?" Tyler asked

I couldn't tell him the reason I was so sad was because of his baby sister.

"I am fine."

"It's Azalea isn't it?"He asked

"WUT? No. Of coarse its not."

"Dylan, I already know. I am okay with it I promise. She is crying and it's not because of her mom. What had happened?"

"Well she was saying that you didn't want us to talk or hang out with each other and then I said maybe you were right and I guess she thought I was rejecting her and she ran out of my car into the house and I left. And went home."

"Why don't you come with me. We are having a family dinner tonight."

"No, I will just make her cry more. I think I am gonna go visit my Hermosa Beach.

My mom wants me to visit. "

He left shortly and then I went to go back an overnight bag.

NOTE:

I know that is like HELLA short but like I just felt like updating.

I don't know if I will be writing as much. My parents are like having issues and its just a big mess. You guys dont wanna know that. But this story is defiantly NOT on hold. So you twats better not forget about meh!!LOVE YOUUUU!