04 | doctors

"It's no different than a physical exam you'd get at any other school," Hikaru shrugged. His twin brother Kaoru was tailing behind him, playing an app on his phone because of boredom. The rest of the Host Club followed the first years.

"Yeah," Kaoru continued, his eyes never leaving the screen. "Why would a physical exam be any different for us just because we're rich?" Hiromi rolled her eyes as they neared the room. How modest.

"You're right," Haruhi said. "I didn't think about it that way."

The doors opened to reveal doctors and nurses formed in two lines, pleasant smiles plastered on their faces. "Welcome, students," they greeted, slightly bowing before the Host Club and Hiromi. The pink-haired girl only sighed and started chatting with Kyoya as they left the confused brunette and the two gingers.

Haruhi gasped. "What is all this?"

Hikaru and Kaoru shrugged. "Just another physical exam. The usual."

"Welcome Oshiro-sama, Ootori-sama," a pair of nurses greeted, lowering their heads. Hiromi waved her hand and snapped her fingers, and Tsukami appeared by her side, wearing a doctor's coat and a stethoscope. He had his usual gray dress shirt under his coat and his dress pants. He wore oxfords to complete the look.

"Oshiro-sama, you called?"

"Say, hime, why does he look like your butler?" Hikaru asked, wrapping his arm around her neck. Kaoru was standing beside her and gave her a small smile, but he didn't wrap his arms around her as usual.

"It is my butler," she told him. "He does my physical exams because I don't trust doctors even if I know a lot of them." They blinked and sweat-dropped at her answer but didn't say anything afterwards.

"Go to my room and wait for me there," she ordered. "Ask Kyoya for what room I'll be in."

"Excuse me, Hitachiin brothers, please follow me this way to have your height measured," a nurse with brown hair informed politely. The twins shared a knowing glance before smirking. Hiromi raised an eyebrow but knew better than to question them. She, of course, learned that the hard way.

Hikaru and Kaoru nodded. "Sure thing." Hiromi waved goodbye and went to where Kyoya and Haruhi was.

A nurse appeared behind Kyoya and Haruhi. "Mr. Fujioka, I'm your nurse," she said, "for the physical exams this afternoon." Hiromi found a glint in Kyoya's eyes. And there he is, she thought, the manipulative Kyoya.

Haruhi nodded and followed the nurse. "Please, come this way."

"So what is your plan, Kyo?" she asked him when they were left alone. "Don't give me that look, I've known you for thirteen years. You have your evil and 'I-am-scheming' look on your face again." He gave her a smirk and pushed hia glasses to the bridge of his nose.

"Nothing that you should concern yourself with, Hirin," he told her. "We are, after all, star-crossed lovers as Tamaki said."

"I know," she winked, casting an innocent look on her face. "We make the perfect lovers." And she placed a soft kiss on his neck, which made him flinch for a moment. She could spot Takashi and Mitsukuni in a doctor's coat and glasses.

"Why are they dressed as doctors?"

Kyoya smirked. "They're just helping to set the mood. The disguises make our operation feel like a real espionage mission." She rolled her eyes and glanced at the tent Haruhi was. She scanned through the room and couldn't find Tamaki. Ah, that's plan?

Suddenly a doctor bumped into Kyoya, allowing him to almost drop his notebook. A glint flashed into his eyeglasses. "I'm terribly sorry," the doctor apologized, slightly bowing. The onyx-eyed man waved his hand over the doctor, indicating that it was alright.